- Isle of DogsOver the course of two years, I was given the opportunity to take on the monumental task of designing and producing the graphic props for Wes Anderson's upcoming stop-motion animation, "Isle of Dogs". From featured posters to stray pieces of trash on the ground, every typgraphic detail was designed and fabricated. The world premiere of "Isle of Dogs" will open the Berlin International Film Festival next month, the first animation to do so on the festival's 68-year history.
- Ceylon ArrackBrand creation and art direction for a family-owned distillery in Sri Lanka, specializing in the centuries-old art of making arrack, a traditional spirit made naturally from the sap of the coconut flower. We told their story through a redesigned bottle, a short video directed by Linda Brownlee, an evocative website and an original cocktail book featuring still life images shot by Jeremias Morandell.
- L'Aventure: Louis VuittonThe bespoke world map was designed and printed in metallic bronze ink for L'Aventure, a pop-up retail experience by Louis Vuitton on Paris’s Avenue Montaigne. As well as in-store, the map also featured in their bespoke journal and as a special insert in issue 69 of Monocle Magazine.
Projects credited in
- ClientEarthOur rebranding work for ClientEarth, the global environmental organisation using the power of the law to defend life on earth. The brand identity wants to reflect ClientEarth’s vision of an ecological civilisation in which people and nature thrive together. The custom made gradients were inspired by the colours found in nature.7
- Little PyongyangA tale of one North Korean’s struggle to leave behind the homeland, Joong-wha Choi, a former soldier in the DPRK, lives today with his wife and kids in a sleepy London suburb. Despite enjoying the new found comforts of his British life, and being emancipated from the pressures of the North Korean state, his dilemma lies in a desire to return to the land that betrayed him, but is undoubtedly his true home. The film tracks his reflections on both why he left North Korea and the state of his day t
Lead Graphic DesignerIOD Productions
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Role: Leading a small team of designers in Wes Anderson's art department for a two-year production of his feature-length stop-motion animation, "Isle of Dogs". Tasks: Graphic design for props and set dressing including signage, posters, books, computer screens, maps, packaging for invented consumer brands, letters, official documents, name tags, journals and tickets, as well as hand-rendered typography for opening titles and subtitles in English and Japanese.
+ Show more
BA (hons) Graphic Design
- London, United Kingdom