I’m a creative and driven individual who takes great pride and enthusiasm in my own work as well as those around me. My key strengths include great self-initiative and working as part of a team to develop ideas, while maintaining these qualities to meet deadlines. Having considerable experience in finding creative solutions to problems, and digital marketing application through a diverse work experience, I am eager to apply my skills to flourish in the creative industry.
- United Nations Decade of Ocean ScienceVisuals made to inspire young socially aware adults that are deciding what career paths they want to pursue. Ocean science has a serious image problem at the moment, that is completely overshadowed by space exploration. But ocean science has so much to offer, and can enable adventures that are just as thrilling as space. These visuals challenge what people’s perception of ocean science is, and can be, to help the subject become one of excitement and intrigue that offer infinite opportunities fo
- McQueen CreatorsDuring the Covid 19 lockdown, Alexander McQueen asked their instagram community to sketch their Autumn/ Winter 2019 Rose dress, and later share our creation to be featured on billboards in London Piccadilly Circus, New York and Barcelona to thank the NHS and frontline workers around the world.
- Chrome, Safari and Firefox walk into a bar.Nominated for a Chip Shop award in the Fake News and Corporate Identity category. https://www.chipshopawards.com/chip-shop-awards-2019/best-corporate-identity/here-for-you-not-your-data Firefox doesn’t profit from data surveillance. In a world where Chrome and Safari survey your data and are happy to use it against you, Firefox is the good guy.
- Play - Personal ProjectA multimedia video responding to the subject area of lighting. In a representation to show how volatile lighting can be to the perception of the viewer, I manipulated each of the featured photographs with lighting; artificial and ever-changing in colour, curating a sequence of ambiguity.
Art DirectorMRM McCANN
- London, United KingdomInternship
This placement was extended from 2 months to 6. My creative partner and I were given exclusive briefs, all of which went live. The concepts we presented to clients were always scamped up on Illustrator and InDesign, enabling me to design to an executional standard following the clients brand guidelines. It ultimately gave me the skill to make cohesive work in respect to the client’s brand tone. Accounts I’ve worked on: BP, British Land, Cisco, Direct Line, EasyJet, Subway
+ Show more
- Adobe Premiere/photoshop/indesign
- Coordinating Events
- Digital Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Video/film Editing
B.A Hons. IllustrationUniversity of Brighton
- Brighton, United Kingdom
In the course of my Illustrative studies, I made use of a range of media to create work in order to communicate concepts to an audience. My approach is collaborative using videography, print, collage, and photography. On site we had full use of all studio facilities to produce work, I had most frequent use of the computer suite and I am familiar with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Premiere Pro at a professional level. My peers and I established student led projects such as the coordinating and marketing of our Degree Show in Hackney, London, as well as the publication of our Brighton Show 2016 catalogue. I've also had work displayed at the Blackmark Awards, Brighton 2015.