Freelance writer and producer with diverse experience working internationally within film, theatre, music and video. Strong editorial and narrative vision, experienced in narrative and script development / project management.
- Utilising my skills in casting, production, journalism, research and project management, I worked within a global research agency and was responsible for recruiting and managing a large network of international creatives to participate in a design and product innovation project for a world-leading technology company and music streaming service. I was also responsible for producing industry insight workshops as well as conducting cutting-edge ethnographic research interviews with industry profes
- Worked alongside award-winning director Eva Riley on the feature film Perfect 10. Conducted audio interviews, researched local history and sociology. Consulted in script development. Facilitated drama workshops for casting and development with local young people. Researched locations and assisted with casting, community outreach, advised on the soundtrack.
- Worked in partnership with the director in building client outreach, planning shoots, writing scripts and casting videos. Scheduled shoots, scouted and secured locations, drew up budgets and liaised with a large client base, from small local businesses to larger scale creative agencies and film networks.
- I co-ordinated outreach and managed social communities to promote the UK theatrical release of the documentary feature Just Do It. The film followed the direct action climate change protest movement in the UK. I co-ordinated a nationwide screenings programme, lead the build of social audiences across Facebook, Twitter and You Tube.
- I was contributing editor and a consultant in the creation and branding of MTV Voices, a digital initiative that gave young people from around the world a platform to discuss issues from politics and activism to sex and relationships. I also wrote for the HIV awareness initiative MTV Staying Alive.
+ Show more
Creative ProducerLatimer Group
- London, United KingdomFreelance
I was a creative producer within this dynamic creative agency, working with world-leading tech companies and government agencies. I worked directly with clients including Spotify, the British Council, Samsung and built up a broad network of young creatives. I delivered / produced a series of leading edge insights-driven research projects and workshops in London and New York.
- Project Management
- Yoga Teacher
- Video Content
- Music Production
- Fluent Spanish