- CLP Designs - InternshipDuring my time there I created 3 collections for the brand 'Catherine Loves', by creating beautifully illustrated artwork either hand or digitally drawn. Which can be found on products such as greeting cards and frames which are available for purchase online through their website.
- Scorched ParadiseWisps of burnt orange, velvet purple and maroon harmonize in the evening sky. Draping over the Australian skyline with breath taking views of the exotic landscape. The romantic ambience and beauty which can only be found at the other side of the world inspired a range of products including a tote, duffle and wash bag.
- CherishedA sophisticated collection of painterly florals with subtle textural elements to create decorative wall hangings, inspired by Mother’s Day and the 'Unfinished Nature' S/S 19 trend. Taking inspiration from my mother’s passion for collecting quirky perfume and alcohol bottles. Combined with a selection of ornate frames and botanical/wildflower themes. With a hint of 3-dimensional features like delicate embroidery techniques and beading.
- Smitten Afternoon TreatsA whimsical print collection inspired by Alice in Wonderland themes which spanned across 12 weeks. Reimagined the classic tale with mischievous kittens hosting an extravagant tea and cake soiree! Weaving through the design, vintage crockery sits comfortably on top of lace doilies. A delicious spread of confectionaries and exotic tea blends fill the air with rich aromas. Soft spring like hues, such as blushing pinks and sherbet yellows, are embellished with sprinkles of gold foil, establishing a
- Outgrown Roots - Live BriefLive brief set by Johnson Tiles based on the word 'HOME'. Inspired by natural silhouettes found in the countryside during the winter season. Creating a sophisticated gothic look intended for tiles to decorate nightclub bathrooms with hints of metallic for that extra sparkle. -Received an honorable mention!
+ View all
Graphic Design InternCLP designs
- Liverpool, United KingdomInternship
2-month long design endeavour where I assisted the head designers, by creating beautifully illustrated artwork either hand or digitally drawn for their brand 'Catherine Loves'. I designed 3 ranges for products such as greeting cards and frames which are available for purchase online.
CAD InternJRC London
- London, United KingdomInternship
I spent the entire month in the capital of the UK learning from the senior design team of JRC where I honed my CAD skills, whilst learning how to navigate a Wacom tablet to digital draw imagery within Photoshop.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Trend Forecasting
- Narrative Design
- CAD Design
Surface Pattern and Printed Textiles DesignStaffordshire University
- Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
Achieved First class honours and awarded the 'best visual studies project' out of my class.