An experienced marketeer and producer with a proven track record in the development and implementation of integrated strategies with strong commercial results. Successful in the restructuring of departments to deliver brand improvements and efficiencies. Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
Projects credited in
- Sweaty Betty - "Journey to Womanhood"https://www.sweatybetty.com/the-journey-to-womanhood.html Director: Emma Scott DOP: Gergana G Popova Focus Puller: Becky Bruce Lee 2AC: Ada Wesolowska Gaffer: Elena Armellini Stylist: Annie-Mei Boswell Glam: Maarit Niemela + Shinobu Abe Editor: Holly Denny Sound mix: Timo Saila Grade: Vlad @ Cheat Featuring: Sophia Thakur and Federica Somma
- WAREHOUSE The Girls RoomWe took Warehouse’s Christmas campaign to where the real party happens, in ‘The Girls Room’. I worked on this campaign from conception to multi-channel dissemination together with my creative partner. We shot in the Ministry of Sound with Emma Summerton, and I was responsible for delivering concept, content and messaging – including sound direction - across all channels from social to store.
Head of Production & CastingOasis & Warehouse
London, United KingdomFull Time
- Reporting to Group Operations Director - Restructure of the photographic studio delivering a 20% operational saving whilst delivering best-in-class content - Continuously seeking out and implementing financial, operational and brand improvements including the outsourcing of the retouch function delivering a 50% saving and reducing post-production timeframes - Overhaul of ecommerce photography process leading to an 30% increase in daily shot count - Creative production for all brands to include editorials, look books & digital content for multi-channel end-use - Direct model casting for all brand assets leveraging excellent agency relationships to secure elevated models at competitive rates - Introduction of model diversity strategy - Introduction of sustainable production practices
Senior Brand Communications ManagerWarehouse Fashions Ltd
- London, United KingdomFull Time
- Reporting to Brand Communications Director - Development and implementation of integrated seasonal campaigns and content strategies such as Warehouse’s award winning I DEFINE ME campaign - Delivery of brand partnerships including the award winning BARBICAN INSIDE OUT campaign - Conception and delivery of disruptive marketing events to drive brand awareness - Leveraging influencer opportunities to drive customer acquisition and retention - Overseeing production of all creative assets and brand events - Utilising extensive creative contacts to fulfil business briefs eg. photographers, set designers, video editors, stylists, freelance designers etc. - Budget and resource management to maximise ROI
+ Show more
- Production/project Management
- Retail Windows
European Sponsorship Association AwardsBarbican Centre‘Inside Out’ was a strategic brand sponsorship developed by world-class arts and learning centre, the Barbican together with British fashion brand Warehouse, which launched in February 2018 as part of ‘Warehouse Curates the City’. With a mission to rejuvenate the Warehouse brand and provide greater relevance to its ‘City based target market’ the campaign went beyond the traditional sponsorship mix, including licencing the Barbican’s iconic brand. In true harmony, both brands gained exposure to new audiences, benefited from staff and customer engagement as well as achieving incredible storytelling for multiple communication channels through the diverse mix of bespoke assets created.