• Engagement and support in research related to the domain of the Chair • Organisation of field trips • Supervision of students in lectures, tutorials and exams • Development and preparation of teaching materials • Contribution to the Chair's publications as editor and graphic designer
• Ran 2h customised tours within Edinburgh's Old Town • Focus on the city's Art and Architectural Heritage • Designed a flexible route covering the chief monuments of the historical center • Developed a narration of the city's history through a selection of its buildings and art pieces • Inclusion of non-touristy spots and pop-culture references
• Participation to the Gallery’s management and discussion of curatorial choices • Assistance during exhibitions' settings, dismantlements and opening days • Handling artworks within the exhibition space • Preparation of labels, checklists and exhibition catalogues • Development of the gallery's graphics and advertising materials • Official photographer of the Gallery's events
• Conducted research about architects and artists of Italian Art Nouveau season • Participated to the practical and scientific management of the exhibition "Giuseppe Sommaruga, un protagonista del liberty" (Varese and Milan, Italy, May-August 2017) • Contributed to the accompanying catalogue as writer and graphic designer • Photographed selected buildings by Sommaruga for the exhibition
• Inspected a selection of original architectural drawings dating back to 1818 • Reported data and information about the drawings in an informative booklet • Developed a research project out of observations on the drawings • Handling of delicate, historical materials from the archive
• Worked alongside the web team and planned photoshoots illustrating ECA activities • Attended ECA's events and activities and produced professional, high-res photos to be used on the website, printed materials and ECA image archives • Discussed and agreed topics for stories, planned locations, models and delivery times • Pictures credited on ECA's official website and by the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Arts
Developed the bases for a Research Project exploring the relationships between Architecture and Photography in the XIX century.
An exclusive insight behind the scenes of the major exhibition organized by MoMA in occasion of Frank Lloyd Wright’s 150th birth anniversary