Multiskilled / multi-disciplined creative, TV researcher and television presenter; with a keen interest in live and music based programming. Specialised background in motion & digital graphics, TV production, broadcast design and art direction.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Managing a team of three, responsible for all creative and visual elements of the three-channel network • Determining channel look and feel on all viewer touchpoints • Directed successful major corporate and on-air network rebrand in September 2017 • Responsible for creative strategy of the channel: on-air, digital, print and corporate • Working closely with Heads of Channels and company directors
Specialising in motion graphics, broadcast design and art direction, but also in print graphic design, video editing, television producing, self-shooter and writer.
• Researcher on EastEnders Does Fame dance number for live appeal night, co-ordinating multiple rehearsals with 22 piece cast and multiple choreographers • Attending and co-ordinating block through rehearsal featuring dancers from local dance school • Liaising with costume and makeup and charged with two runners on all aspects of performance, working to Live Producer • Assistance on games item for late night segment of show • Rehearsal stand-in for hosts and general research duties
• Technical runner assisting on complex and sensitive shoots, as B-cam self shooter on Sony A7S, and DJI Osmo • Casting/phone research finding specific contributors within the LGBTQ+ community nationwide • Pitching angles and narratives to frame storylines per episode, broadcast January 2017
- Researcher & casting research on Let It Shine, currently in production. 6x60-75’ on BBC One from January 2017 - Liaising with APs and Casting Producers on contributor recce interviews, self-shooting with Canon XF305 - Audition day interviewing and phone-interviewing contributors, using social media for in-depth targeting and research Part of the prestigious BBC Production Trainee Scheme
- Researcher including casting research on The Great British Amateur Orchestra (w/t), currently in production -- seeking amateur orchestras around the UK, and assisting with seeking key characters -- B-cam duties, using Sony FS7 to capture rehearsal and interview footage -- assisting with location scouting, and liaising with location contacts - Researcher with BBC Music at Glastonbury, assisting with Film Unit on live links injected into 7 programmes broadcast live on BBC Two -- working directly to Producer on compiling detailed artist biographies -- working alongside APs to seek and secure potential acts for Cabaret slot in late broadcasts, liaising with Theatre & Circus at Glastonbury -- assisting crew with live links injected into broadcasts, working with presenters and APs
- Producing interactive and short-form content with production teams across the business - Producing content as broadcast programmes or as standalone originals - Working with BBC Three, BBC Taster as a platform and programming such as Stargazing Live to generate unique content for social usage - Creating interactive and animated wireframes for pitches using Adobe Illustrator and After Effects - Teaming up with various other teams across the business including Women's Hour: The Green Room with small creative solutions - Researching new and innovative uses of digital: web experiences, apps and multiplatform content Part of the prestigious BBC Production Trainee Scheme
- Research and assistance on a variety of upcoming programming - Casting researcher on hypnotism entertainment show 'Look Into My Eyes' on E4 - Development on upcoming daytime quiz show, assisting with question writing, round development and assistance run-throughs - Assistance with quiz show simulation, utilising PowerPoint and LCD screens/projectors for enhanced contestant interactivity - Researcher and runner on tongue-in-cheek satirical current affairs show, currently in production
LeeFest is a non-profit music festival that takes place each Summer in Bromley, South London. - On official media team, recording performances in 2012 & 2013 - Using Canon C300 and other high-end DSLRs to capture moments around the arena - Media production assistance, organising camera plots and performance coverage times
- Lead of all graphics and creative projects on the channel, including off-screen corporate publications - Designed and directed 2 major on-screen rebrands (and consequential mid-year refreshes) over 3-channel network, including new idents, programme bumpers, presentation design, promo system for editors and overall new look and feel for channel - Produced and presented magazine style afrobeats entertainment show, winning an industry award (BEFFTA Awards 2012) for best presenter - Self shooter, editor and production assistant on all aspects of the channel - Studio experience as live graphics operator using broadcast graphics playout software CasparCG (coded and customised for station)
UniTV is an online student TV station and production house based at the University of Sussex, recognised by RBS as UK's leading enterprising society. External projects for BBC, Brighton Dome, Brighton Racecourse, CineCity Film Festival, TEDx, Brighton AmEx Stadium. Winning 3 awards in first year of broadcast, going up to 6 station awards in total. Roles: - On-Screen Presenter (came third in Best On-Screen Male category at NaSTA 2011) - Editor on NLE projects - Graphics - Camera Op
International cosmetics company: working on Garnier for consumer products - Responsible for the Garnier Nutrisse Shade of The Nation 2010 campaign. - Liaising with various design and advertising agencies to create promotional sleeve for pack, in-store merchandising and direction on a promotional leaflet project to drive awareness of Shade of The Nation 2010 to 4,000 store managers across the UK.
Activities and Societies: President of African Caribbean & Asian Society 2009-10, Designer of student magazine, The Pulse, Students Union Welcome Team 2009 & 2010, Students Union Events Team 2010, Co-founded university's first ever student television station Multimedia Digital Systems, encompassing: - TV production skills - Live production techniques - Programming (Java, C++) - Computer science - 3D modelling (3Ds Max) - Theories in light, sound Also hosted School of Informatics open day, broadcast online as live scripted television show to introduce department to prospective students