Multiskilled / multi-disciplined creative, TV researcher and television presenter; with a keen interest in live and music based programming. Specialised background in motion & digital graphics, TV production, broadcast design, and creative & art direction. All the goodies: http://www.fk-fj.com/ Creative: http://www.fk-fj.com/creative Presenter: http://www.fernandjnr.co.uk
- Fernand's Live Show ShowFernand's Live Show Show - the show that takes a look into the cool creative madness that's happening in live TV today! A self-led webseries presented by live TV fanatic, Fernand. Inspired by the technical wizardry of television, a show package incorporating test colours, glitches, rolling 'tracking' and even an appearance of BBC Test Card F was utilised. The minimalist yet catchy takes a cue from the little black box that is your television screen. This included a snappy and catchy title sequ
- BkChat LDN - Series 4The Internet's most spoken about debate show: back in the kitchen, back with a vengeance. Returning back to where it all began, BkChat crashed back onto our screens - bringing back the LDN edition for it's fourth series; and eighth overall. On it's fifth partnership, FKFJ Creative once again teamed with YouTube's most infamous debate show. Creating a gritty yet polished and angular look and feel, bold yellow meets with ripped torn edges signifying the urban urgency this series delivers.
- The HangoutCheeky, audacious, real! The Hangout - Nigeria's hottest latest chat and debate show talking all things affecting millennials today - featuring the country's current outspoken social media influencers. Exciting, disruptive, thought provoking and irreverent - themes of the show were incorporated into an attention-grabbing title sequence and full graphics package for the show, including an iconic and bold logo in multiple colourways. Creative direction on the series was employed here, including
+ View all
Projects credited in
- LeeFest Music & Arts Festival 2013South London's award-winning music & arts festival. LeeFest is a completely independent and non-profit festival, supporting partner charities and providing a platform for local artists & collectives to perform alongside larger industry names. LeeFest is gaining a reputation for pioneering a programme of new music just before they breakthrough - such as Bastille, London Grammar & Clean Bandit. As well as being successful in winning several awards, LeeFest has been nominated for 'Best Festival Lineup' 2012 & 2013 at the UK Festival Awards, alongside Glastonbury & Bestival.
Creative LeadAfrican Movie Channel
London, United KingdomFull Time
• Managing a team of three, responsible for all creative and visual elements of the three-channel network • Determining channel look and feel on all viewer touchpoints • Directed successful major corporate and on-air network rebrand in September 2017 • Responsible for creative strategy of the channel: on-air, digital, print and corporate • Working closely with Heads of Channels and company directors
Freelance CreativeFKFJ Creative
London, United KingdomFreelance
Specialising in motion graphics, broadcast design and art direction, but also in print graphic design, video editing, television producing, self-shooter and writer.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- After Effects
- Creative Art Direction
Multimedia Digital Systems BScUniversity of Sussex
- Falmer, Brighton, United Kingdom
Activities and Societies: President of African Caribbean & Asian Society 2009-10, Designer of student magazine, The Pulse, Students Union Welcome Team 2009 & 2010, Students Union Events Team 2010, Co-founded university's first ever student television station Multimedia Digital Systems, encompassing: - TV production skills - Live production techniques - Programming (Java, C++) - Computer science - 3D modelling (3Ds Max) - Theories in light, sound Also hosted School of Informatics open day, broadcast online as live scripted television show to introduce department to prospective students