Projects credited in
- Visuals for durag brand WAVED.360 I was inspired by renaissance paintings and greek god's. This shoot portrays black excellence and royalty. It was important to me to have a black female team as I feel we are underrepresented in the creative industry. Directed and shot by: Me Scenic painters: Me and Rita Ade Costume: Joy Craig and Rita Ade Durags: WAVED.360
- Be celebrated as the best of the European Internet: enter your work across Websites, Advertising, Video, Apps, Mobile & Voice, Podcasts and Social at lovieawards.eu. Special Grace Period to participate is now open through 25 September: You can't win if you don't enter! Go Now --> www.lovieawards.eu
- Following the success of launching my online platform and event series F*ck Being Humble, I got a offered a book deal and have written my first book on why self-promotion isn't a dirty word. All content is written by me and will feature a collection of interviews with trailblazers in the creative industry: Nafisa Bakar, Serena Abassi, Nicole Crentsil, Shanon Peter, Melissa Jarram, Shannie Mears, Leyya Sattar, Roshni Gyote, and Zoe Bayliss Wong. ORDER HERE - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Being-Humble
- Klora+Co are the world's very first digital retail platform dedicated to a more sustainable social and political future. We created a seamless e-commerce platform that was designed to take into consideration the customers needs, expectations when purchasing ethically sourced goods. The site also had a simple tag-to-search cover page system for easy UI & UX direction.
- Taking place from 12-20 September, this year’s programme will be hosted online and is free to attend, enabling audiences around the world to access content from some of the world’s leading design voices. At the heart of the Forum will be The Circular Design Project by SAP, The Ellen MacArthur Foundation and London Design Festival: a curated selection of stories and supporting resources to empower and equip the design and creative community to seize the opportunity of the circular economy as a fr