Talented, passionate and driven graphic designer, with seven years experience, across multiple design sectors, including advertising, marketing and high end apparel. My work has taken me abroad to work in-house for high end brands in America and the Netherlands, as well as working at number of exciting and diverse design agencies, in the West Midlands. I have excellent time management, presentation and interpersonal skills. I am self motivated and always challenge myself to grow and develop as a designer.
- BeastThis is a concept for menu re-design playing off of the established identity of the high end, luxury Beast Mayfair restaurant, as being the ultimate surf and turf. There is a tale within the brand ID which was fun to draw upon and extrapolate out into the tactile touch-points that the consumer will engage with.
- The Belmont - Defining an IdentityThe Belmont hotel is a small boutique hotel in Leicester. I found they were not making the most of their heritage and therefore missing the opportunity to tell their unique story as part of their brand ID. I wanted to bring this story to life and make each touch point with which a guest would interact a part of telling that tale. The following pages are elements of the new brand guidelines for the hotel.
+ View all
Graphic DesignerKeane Brands
- Birmingham, United KingdomFull Time
I work across the food & beverage, leisure and retail sectors, for a broad spectrum of clients. I act both as brand guardian for our established clients and as a design protagonist for newer, emerging brands. Large projects can span several months and often involve working with other disciplines within the company, such as the interior designers, to create internal graphics, murals and renders of conceptual spaces. I brief illustrators and graffiti artists, to create bespoke design elements to support my work, however I also create bespoke illustrations, drawing upon my wider skill set, either drawing by hand or creating digtially. I also art direct on photoshoots ensuring every shot is not only suitable for commercial use but is also beautiful in its own right.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Art Direction
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Time Management Multi-tasking
- Fashion Graphics
- Layout Editorial Design
- Creative Typography
- Brand Creative Strategy