I have an interest in radical community engagement and the benefits of bringing people together through creative practice, exploring how the arts can provide an inclusive and accessible experience for all. I thoroughly enjoy working with children, particularly producing events or facilitating workshops in an outdoor context such as at festivals or in outdoor public spaces. I also have a clear understanding of methods and precautions required to improve environmental sustainability at arts events, acquired through research carried out for my chosen Dissertation topic.
- Power to the Women: Environmental ActivismAn online event focussed around Environmental Activism, as part of Nottingham Womens Centre's Power to the Women series to inspire and engage with women across Nottingham. The event was open for any self-identifying women in Nottingham to attend and due to COVID-19 social restrictions, took place via Zoom. Audiences had the opportunity to attend the online panel discussion followed by an interactive discussion, speakers on the panel were specially selected to talk about their work focussed on e
- A Dorset WanderlandAn outdoor live arts trail set to take place along the coastal paths of Durlston Country Park, Dorset. Inspired by themes of mythogeography, the project was run in collaboration with Dorset based artists who created site-responsive work to be exhibited in a range of different forms, including installation, film, performance, sound and more. Due to COVID-19, the event was unable to go ahead. To showcase the range of work made for the event and communicate its' ethos even further afield, the team
- DEAD SEA ExhibitionA free art exhibition focussing on the pollution of plastic in the ocean, exhibiting work made by students at Arts University Bournemouth. In collaboration with Harewood College, who worked with the team to produce an installation out of used plastics to be displayed at the exhibition.
- Stuff of Life Festival 2019Annual not-for-profit community festival in the heart of Nottingham. Based in Hedley Villas Park and the surrounding cobbled streets and gardens, the event features live music, across 3 different stages, spoken word, processional crafts, children's activities, delicious foods, and a procession - all organised, performed and prepared by the local community.
- Mary Anning Rocks FundraiserArts and Science soiree celebrating unsung women from the past to inspire women of the future... In collaboration with the nationwide campaign 'Mary Anning Rocks' raising funds and awareness for a statue of groundbreaking geologist Mary Anning. Featuring: Art Sale, Female Guest Speakers working in STEM, Merchandise, Live Performance
+ Show more
- Event Coordination
- Festival Management
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- Creative Direction
- Adobe Editing