- elit Vodka Global Campaign 2019 "Fire Starts at -18"Created with the fantastic team at Fred & Farid LA and famed director Tony Kaye, we brought to life the world's best tasting vodka, that nobody knew about. Rooted in the product truth wherein the vodka is frozen at -18°C before being put through the filtration process, the execution became the creative idea itself - producing hundreds of brand assets and performances shot at -18°C.
- Stoli Vodka Global Campaign 2018 "Whatever Drives You, Make it Loud & Clear"The Stoli Group, the spirits company whose roots go back 80 years, launched a new global advertising campaign in June 2018 designed to give the world’s premier vodka maker a pop-culture booster shot, and hopefully, reintroduce it to a new generation of consumers.
- The Noisy BrainThe Noisy Brain takes the words that harm us when they stay inside and turns them into songs to inspire others. It's a collaboration between recording artists, writers and psychologists that encourages anyone dealing with their mental health to express, heal and inspire. Ultimately, we want more organisations to adopt better mental healthcare at the workplace. Visit us at www.thenoisybrain.com
Projects credited in
- Topical Post for #worldmentalhealthday2020Topic: Depression Song: Swapping Places Demo by: Reuben Writings by: Stu Depression affects 1 in 10 people in their lifetime, and according to the WHO, depression will be the second-leading cause of world disability by 2020. Based on these staggering figures, and the fact that many still do not perceive it as a serious medical condition - we've chosen to focus on this topic for our series of three posts over World Mental Health Day weekend. Our strategy was to reinforce our pillars of messag1
- We're now on Instagram, look out for @thenoisybrainerHello world! The Noisy Brain has been created to encourage people with Mental and Emotional Health Issues to write and openly share their own experiences as 'writings'. Having a ‘noisy brain’ can also result in amazing creativity. We celebrate and embrace these ‘Noisy Brains’ encouraging them into musical collaborations to create beautiful pieces of music and art. This simple but important process provides a somewhat therapeutic creative outlet. It is writing with a purpose. The Noisy Brain2
- The Noisy BrainThe Noisy Brain takes the words that harm us when they stay inside and turns them into songs to inspire others. It's a collaboration between recording artists, writers, and psychologists that encourages anyone dealing with their mental health to express, heal, and inspire. Ultimately, we want more organizations to adopt better mental healthcare in the workplace. Visit us at www.thenoisybrain.com
Global Marketing DirectorStolichnaya
- LuxembourgFull Time
Define the global marketing strategy overall and per brand, prepare and implement global marketing plans and review local marketing plans to ensure coherence and goal setting. Global plans for all brands include ATL, BTL, Digital and PR, NPDs, promotional on and off trade and experiential programs that would help to drive awareness, preference and rotation in key sales points. Managing global partnerships (media, PR and product placements) for focus markets, negotiating contracts and collaborating with local markets for amplification. Financial overview of global marketing budgets and local budgets including AMP, CAAP targets to propose corrective measures if deviations appear.
+ Show more
- Commercial Advertising
- Business Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
- Brand Building
- Product Innovation