Over 6+ years, skilled in online and offline Content, Editing, Blogging and PR & Marketing. Extensive experience and knowledge in the music, fashion, live events, festivals and apps industry. Understanding about front-end and back-end web development plus front-end app development. Expertise in understanding and writing the company's brands story and in their tone of voice, being extremely organised, a creative thinker, goal orientated and knows about monetising content platforms. Experience in creating and managing content across a range of platforms (apps, email newsletters, press releases, blog post, social media posts, vouchers, magazines and titles etc), copes well under pressure and working to tight deadlines. Familiar with Adobe Photoshop, Wordpress and Salesforce. ACHIEVEMENTS • 10 years since creation of Dats Muzik website/blog- 1st on the first Google search engine page and Dats Muzik ‘Songs of The Moment’ (Spotify Playlist) is 5th on the first Google page. • The Red Calabash Blog established from August 2017. • Both the website and blogs were nominated finalists for UK Blog Awards 2018 in the ‘Arts & Culture’ category. • Intern at Felebration Festival Lagos, meeting international stars WizKid, and Femi Kuti. Intern at Mama & Co/ Mama Group working on LoveBox and Wilderness Festival. • Voted team leader and event manager twice for music gigs at Farnoborough College of Technology.
- Coached With Leanne- Web Copy 2020"It was an absolute joy to work with Francetta on the web copy for my website. She completely invested in really learning about the energy of my business and embodying this through her copy. She was completely receptive to any changes that needed to be made. The whole experience was great from start to finish and I am now confident I have effective copy that will help me convert more in my coaching business"
- FA GlOBAL- Web Copy 2020"Francetta did her research and got the right content for each web page/ tab. The web copywriting told a compelling story and expressed what we were wanting to feel with each word. It converted our website visitors into interested paying clients. The content and copywriting was fresh and relevant, attracted our audience and articulated our vision, mission, goals and ethos throughout each page. The content was engaging! The web copy was captivating and inspiring. Every word and sentence marri
- Dats Muzik Magazine- August Issue 2019- Volume 3My freelance business, Dats Muzik... I've created two magazines and the 3rd one is out now on my website. It's about music and festivals + being the forefront of Afrobeat and it's culture. Showcasing emerging Afrobeat, HipHop, Dance/ Electro and Funk musicians.
+ View all
+ Show more
- Fashion Blogging
- Music Blogging
- Content SEO
- Article Writing
- Social Media
- Marketing PR
- Marketing Copywriting
- Marketing Management
Music BusinessAcademy of Contemporary Music
- Guildford, United Kingdom
Some of the subjects within the course: Music Marketing & Media Research Methods Online & Digital Distibution Music & Artist Managment Social media Online Pr & Marketing + Pr & Marketing Psychology of Music
Music TechnologyFarnborough College of Technology
- Farnborough, United Kingdom
Some of the subjects within the course I got merits in: The Music Freelance World Sound Recording Techniques Planning a Music Recording Introduction to Acoustics Operating Live Sound Creating & Marketing a Music Product Final Major Project... Voted as record label CEO
+ Show more