Over 5 years, skilled in online and offline Content, Editing, Blogging and PR & Marketing. Extensive experience and knowledge in the music, fashion, live events, festivals and apps industry. Understanding about front-end and back-end web development plus front-end app development. Expertise in understanding and writing the company's brands story and in their tone of voice, being extremely organised, a creative thinker, goal orientated and knows about monetising content platforms. Experience in creating and managing content across a range of platforms (apps, email newsletters, press releases, blog post, social media posts, vouchers, magazines and titles etc), copes well under pressure and working to tight deadlines. Familiar with Adobe Photoshop, Wordpress and Salesforce. ACHIEVEMENTS • 10 years since creation of Dats Muzik website/blog- 1st on the first Google search engine page and Dats Muzik Playlist Weekly (Spotify Playlist) is 5th on the first Google page. • The Red Calabash Blog established 10 months ago, from August 2017. • Both the website and blogs were nominated finalists for UK Blog Awards 2018 in the ‘Arts & Culture’ category. • Intern at Felebration Festival Lagos, meeting international stars WizKid, and Femi Kuti. Intern at Mama & Co/ Mama Group working on LoveBox and Wilderness Festival. • Voted team leader and event manager twice for music gigs at Farnoborough College of Technology.
- 1 Year Dats Muzik Magazine & Feature on Eric FestivalThanks for your post @ericfestival.... . “Dats Muzik started because I have a burning desire of being an entrepreneur, a passion for promoting emerging talent and DJs, supporting festivals, music professionals and creatives. Via the bi-monthly magazine, music reviews, ‘Songs of The Music’ playlist & PR services, Dats Muzik is here to shine the light on UK Afrobeat & African culture, with hints of HipHop, Dance/ Electro & Funk musicians plus ‘fashion and music unites’ that brings diversity, indiv
- Dats Muzik Magazine- August Issue 2019- Volume 3My freelance business, Dats Muzik... I've created two magazines and the 3rd one is out now on my website. It's about music and festivals + being the forefront of Afrobeat and it's culture. Showcasing emerging Afrobeat, HipHop, Dance/ Electro and Funk musicians.
- Dats Muzik- Freelance Content, Social Media, PR, Reviews & BlogAt present I am doing the social media and writing blog posts for Festival Adviser. A festival company that sells tickets and merchandise. I just finished working with a classical pianist, Warren Mailley-Smith, doing website content and adding concert dates to music gig/ concert listing websites. In recent years, I did social media for 'Fashion Collective london' fashion show, for up and coming luxury, couture and street wear designers, in support of Children In Need charity- http://www.f-c.l
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Worked on Treatwell App, website and Lastminute.com (Europe's leading marketplace for booking hair and beauty) Responsible for quality assurance for UK/IE venues, ensuring backend content and data was accurately and effectively represented on the front end for customers, with the aim of increasing site conversion, UX and reinforcing brand identity. For this role, I had to take into account SEO, the company tone of voice, their brand as well as the individuality of each venue I was writing about, so as to appropriately represent both the venue’s and Treatwell's core values. I also liaised closely with both the Account Management and Tech teams to ensure feedback was received and the content quality was never compromised. Grow customer bookings through optimizing the website content and work with weekly and monthly targets to achieve the company’s objectives on time. Also, content creation and management, website copy, research, copywriting, proofreading, ROI and KPI tasks were involved. I was communicating with The Partner (B2B) Marketing Content Manager.
Head of ContentBubele App
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Responsibilities include social media, content creation and strategy, email marketing, copywriting (blog, email and e-newsletters etc), research, developing new influencers, business development, SEO and more.
+ Show more
- Fashion Blogging
- Music Blogging
- Content SEO
- Content Executive
- Article Writer
- Blog Writing
- Brand Writer
- Social Content Strategy