A recent Management with Marketing graduate with experience in marketing, advertising and journalism looking for internship and junior job opportunities in central London.
• Utilisation and refinement of outward facing customer service skills. • Use of problem solving skills to aid customer queries and issues with products. • Representation and understanding of the Whistles brand, idealising quality and excellence.
• Waitressing for large luxury weddings of 100+ guests. • Working within a team of 10+ staff and managers. • Assisting with organisation of events and catering. • Engaging with guests and dealing with any queries or concerns.
• Project assignment of a live brief in which I was asked to research, create, develop and present an advert design concept to the senior team for a brand selling luxury fitness backpacks. • Creating mood boards and idea pitches. • Market research, identifying competitor marketing activities to use for analysis of client market demands and likes. • Working with different departments on idea generation and physical concept production.
• Furthered understanding of marketing in real practice from shadowing of marketing manager for two weeks within an IT Tech firm. • Advancement of interpersonal and communication skills from meetings with clients and partners to understand and observe current marketing campaigns.
• Working with the features and interior’s teams to research and write magazine content for upcoming issues. • Transcribing interviews for the team to write for upcoming articles. • Understanding of the logistics and management of a magazine from sitting in board meetings and communicating with senior members.
• Administration role in school office including answering phone calls, talking to parents and visitors, dealing with enquiries, registering children and marking absences. • Additional responsibilities supervising children, helping with school events such as open days, assisting teachers with classes and trips. • Great personal development of organisational, initiative, and communicative skills from such an outward facing role.
• Customer service role on checkouts. • Development of business and customer awareness skills through ongoing training and implementation of excellent customer service and satisfaction. • Time management, flexibility and organisational skills working part time whilst studying for my A-Levels.
2.1 BA Hons Management with Marketing.
• A-Levels: Business Studies (A), English AS (B), History of Art (A), Psychology (B). • IGCSE’s: English Language (A), English Lit. (A), History (A*), Mathematics (B), Science Double Award (B). • GCSE’s: Home Economics (A), IT (A), Religious Studies (A), Spanish (A), Textiles (A). • Business Studies subject mentor: Role included subject presentation evenings to students and parents.