Experienced Multimedia Consultant with a demonstrated history of working in the animation industry. Skilled in Film directing, visual motion & post-production in advertising. Strong media and communication professional. Started Freelancing in the advertising business since 2005 with a compelling 15 years of experience in film making, post-production and 2D Animation with advertising agencies and production houses all over the middle-east and GCC. Leo burnett, Saatchi, FP7, Impact BBDO, Y&R amongst others where great collaborations were achieved in the creative field and post-production aspects on challenging projects in Beirut, London, Dubai, Jeddah, Tunis & Cairo.
- “Conspiracy Derrick”"Conspiracy Derrick" is the Authority questioning a Witness who thinks he's the suspect. Footage were taken from "Carmen" episode 140 of "Inspecteur Derrick" translated from German to French. I want to do a serie of these whenever I have time, keeps my creativity limits lost in translation.
- Dubai Food Festival // Mall of the EmiratesThis 45 seconds animation reflects the funky twinning between Beauty, Cosmetics and Food. Mall of the Emirates made this campaign for their monthly event for the Dubai Food Festival 2020. A very creative project, where we handled all from the creative process to the storyboarding, to look development, directing and animating. All was modeled and animated on Cinema 4D R20 with ARNOLD renderer (C4dtoA). Fluids were designed on Houdini then baked in C4D. Then edited on adobe After effects. Agen
- MTV // LOGO TRIBUTE IDENT // OLDSCHOOLMy whole childhood in the early 90's, had a big chapter where I used to record on tape all the MTV Music television bumper animations. Clay animation, 2D doodles, stop motion... I used to watch them over and over without doubting that one day I would direct and animate my own! This one's in 3D, I've been working on this one this past month, experimenting on Cinema 4D with typography, editing and colorising on after effects. Typography was my first valid excuse to do it as i wanted to experiment
- It doesn't really matter.A tribute to Movie Posters and Comic Covers Illustrators. I’ve been obsessed with Old Horror Movie posters from the 50’s to the late 80’s, specially the illustrated ones as well as Comic Books covers of a lost underground era. Reynold Brown, Saul Bass, Drew Struzan, John Solie ... A few names amongst the righteous Illustrators who could convey in one Illustration the soul of a Horror Movie or the Bloody Plot of a Comic Book. This project is a tribute to all of these guys, I have cut and layered
- SunCola IdentI had the most awesome time directing this Ad. It's crazy to see how society in Saudi is aiming to change and i had the chance to witness it while directing this ad there. All was shot at Speed track's Studios on green screen in Jeddah. Post-production and Animation was done in Beirut. Directed and Animated by Gabriel Ferneiné Music by Ahmed Bogsan. Agency: tphDDB Jeddah. Production House: Speed track Productions Jeddah. Executive Producer: Steve MacLennan. Producer: Sarah El-Arab. Director o
- BANK AUDI // MEA ADIt was great combining Spatial Projection Mapping with Directing, to give life to an old Lebanese interior for a cool concept for this Ad for Bank Audi and Middle East Airlines ! An awesome experience along with the one and only Michel Harb's Black Rhino who made the egg fostering possible! Directed and Edited by Gabriel Ferneiné. A Big Thank You to all the Beautiful People who made it come true ::)) AGENCY: Leo Burnett Beirut - Odile Riachi & Diego De Aristegui. Production House: Black Rhino
+ View all
Film AdvertisingYoung & Rubicam
- Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFreelance
Worked on directing and supervising the post-production for a 3D animated film for Dubai Mall of Emirates.
Film AdvertisingImpact BBDO Dubai
- Jeddah, Saudi ArabiaFreelance
Worked on a a advertorial for infamous kid's drink SunCola in Jeddah. Directed and filmed in a studio on green screen then supervising and executing the whole post-production process.
+ Show more
- Film Advertising
- 3D Animation
- Post Production
- 2D Animation
- VFX Supervision
- CGI Visuals
- Creative Direction
- Art Direction