A little about myself, I finished university in 2014 with a degree in English with a 2:1. And before making starting my career in costume for TV/film, I gained varied experience within fashion journalism and public relations. As fashion has always been a great interest of mine, I have now been working in the TV/film industry for 3 years and would like to connect with like-minded people. I also created my own blog in October 2016 that allows me to explore my varied interest.
- Watch Me BloomAs I am sure you may or may not have figured out by now. I am a sucker for a good dress with a nice simplistic detail. However, every now and again I will stumble on something like this that focuses heavily on current trends. Something I am not the biggest fan of normally but with this it was love at first sight. Oh and what an absolute beauty! Floral, tasseled and sheer. All the things I could ever find in a dream dress that I didn't know I needed until I was found it on the ASOS website. It is from a brand called J.O.A, which stands for Just One Answer and are based in Los Angles. The idea behind the brand is to create wearable pieces that are 'on the pulse of fashion'. I think they were right on the mark with achieving just that. Dress - J.O.A Sandals - Topshop Bag - ASOS Watch - Cisco Choker - Aldo Sunglasses - Ray-Ban Love, Gemma Ama x
- Why Have Rebound Relationships When You Can Have Rebound Shoes ?We've all heard the saying the best way to get over someone old is to get under someone new. As hilarious as I find the wording of that saying I don't think I necessarily agree with it. During a conversation with a friend recently we ended up on the concept of rebounds and whether is it a good idea or not. My friend and I both agree that we felt the idea of having a rebound was a bad idea. I personally feel that it could end up doing you more harm than good. I put it down to simply to the tim
Programmes AdministratorTaylor Bennett Foundation
London, United KingdomFull Time
• Efficiently researching and collating company briefing packs for weekly visits for the trainees. • Creating, maintaining and updating Taylor Bennett Foundation’s job descriptions for university job boards. • Carefully collating weekly feedback reports from visits. • General admin duties.
Sync on Set/Costume TraineeThe Crown Season 2 Ltd
- Elstree Film Studios, Borehamwood WD6 1FH, UKFreelance
1. Efficiently updating and maintaining all the script updates on Sync on Set software. 2. Enthusiastically and carefully booking in costume stock by checking the paperwork, taking pictures of the items and labelling them clearly. 3. Assisting on fitting days by getting the items ready as well as organising them to a set standard after the fitting have been completed. 4. Willingly and carefully practicing and learning how to help with alternations before shooting days. 5. Gladly updating scripts for the costume designer, workroom supervisor and costume supervisor.
+ Show more
- Blog Writing
- Basic Styling