A little about myself, I finished university in 2014 with a degree in English with a 2:1 and as you can see from my attached CV I have varied experience within fashion journalism, public relations and costume. As fashion has always been a great interest of mine I would love to pursue a career within costume within either fashion marketing/writing or branding or television and film in the the near future. I also created my own blog in October 2016 that allows me to explore my varied interest. I also discuss romantic life in an attempt to have my very own Sex and the City inspired life!Locked Pro Plan feature
1. Efficiently and effectively clearing and replying to applications sent into the recruitment inbox 2. Carefully and effectively updating and organising the recruitment database 3. Efficiently maintaining and updating the specific help information on sample CVs, best interview practice as well as their chosen industry, for example, television production, theatre, film etc 4. Willingly contacting and maintaining contact with candidates at each step of the recruitment process 5. Formulating and maintaining the candidates' database to the highest standard 6. Developed the ability to make decisions quickly and often under immense pressure
1. Efficiently updating and maintaining all the script updates on Sync on Set software. 2. Enthusiastically and carefully booking in costume stock by checking the paperwork, taking pictures of the items and labelling them clearly. 3. Assisting on fitting days by getting the items ready as well as organising them to a set standard after the fitting have been completed. 4. Willingly and carefully practicing and learning how to help with alternations before shooting days. 5. Gladly updating scripts for the costume designer, workroom supervisor and costume supervisor.
1. Enthusiastically providing support to press team in efficient running of the office and at all PR events. 2. Carefully and efficiently monitoring the media for coverage (newspapers, magazines & online) keeping the coverage database up to date. 3. Gladly updating and managing the press contacts database using Fashion GPS. 4. Willingly organising daily send outs and returns to and from UK press. 5. Efficiently keeping the showroom tidy and presentable at all times for showroom appointments.
1. Assisted on a knitwear shoot for the January edition of the magazine with tasks including steaming the clothing items. 2. Efficiently organising the samples that came through the fashion cupboard, in addition to making sure they are safely returned back to the relevant companies. 3. Willingly researching various fashion pieces for features, for example trainers for different occasions relevant to the readership of the magazine. 4. Enthusiastically and efficiently contacting PR companies to obtain hi-resolution images for various beauty and fashion features. 5. General admin tasks.
1. Assisted on a reader stories shoot for the Jan/Feb edition of the magazine. 2. Organising the mail that W&H team received in a meticulous manner. 3. Enthusiastically and efficiently contacting PR companies to obtain hi-resolution images for the ‘tech edit’ supplement for the December issue of W&H. 4. Willingly researching various ideas for features, for example new apps suitable for the readership of the magazine as well as charities started by key female figures. 5. Transcribing numerous interviews in a detailed way.