Creative Direction for Fashion Student at London College of Fashion Junior Agent for Casting Agency Osmosis Casting Management in Collaboration with THRDS Studios @osmosiscasting Producer for London based Production Company @no.19Productions E-commerce Assistant Co-Ordinator at East End Thrift Store @eastendthriftstore Born and raised in the UK and Spain, I’ve always been surrounded by creative influences. My upbringing has given me a strong mindset and determination to grow as an individual. Having a strong devotion for Creative Direction, focusing on; conceptualisation, still, and moving image along with digital art. I’m currently studying a degree in Creative Direction for Fashion at London College of Fashion, which enables me to grow skills in; research, brand analysis, still and moving image making along with future technologies. From a background in Fashion Promotion and a collective of internships, I’ve gained a strong idea of the direction I would like to take on my creative career. I have a creative focus on historical and educational elements which endorse the audience whilst creating outcomes that educate the viewer. My projects always have an element of social culture, either focusing on British-working class division or youth culture. As well as looking at forms of gender and breaking the norm of perception. Major influences being; Chris Killip, Gavin Watson, Tim Walker, CJ Clarke, Martin Parr, Rosie Marks, and Dexter Navy. Some of my favorite artists I admire are; Olafur Eliasson, Antony Gormley, Salvador Dali, and Joan Miro. Recently I started to develop a strong passion for film too, having recently worked as a producer on a short film and a few music videos I am starting to build film into a career pathway. I have a devotion to French Cinema some of my favorite directors being; Gaspar Noé, Leos Carax, and Céline Sciamma.
- Come Together- Northern Couture 2021Working with Manchester Streetwear Brand Northern Couture on their ‘Come Together’ Post-Pandemic Campaign. Shooting for Northern Couture @northerncouture Models: @romaphillpotts @s.aquarius97 @itstez1 @tom.cf_ @felixhollandbosworth Videographer, Photographer & Editor: @joeremfry Producer, Photographer, Creative Director & Casting: @g8neva Casting: @osmosiscasting Location & styling assistance: @lydiagreenx
- 9/10 MAGAZINE HEREAFTER ISSUEAssisting Stylist Juan Mouko Nsue on the 9/10 fashion cover of THE HEREAFTER issue. Working with a team: Models: @wxrrenm @owenedz@itscoolio__ @olajadeyemi @chibu_16 Photographer: @niklashaze Stylist: @juanjosemoukonsue Assistant Stylist: @g8neva Makeup: @mollyjanesheridan Hair: @rockstarhairr Casting: @louieakinwale Photo Assistants @alexkim21 & @danielferreres
- FANNY ANDERSEN MUSIC VIDEO 'Pretty Girls Are Never Lonely'Recent video I co-produced for @fanny_andersen new Single “Pretty Girls Are Never Lonely”. For Production company @no19productions Director/DP @Taylor VHS B-cam @josephremfry Gaffer @henry_martin5 Make up @ciara__makeup BTS photos @joey.clifton_ Lighting @indiefilmhire Producers @g8neva@leozaidibroadhead Editor @oscar.carter13 @ojhc_edits
- Osmosis Casting Management DevelopmentsOsmosis Casting is an emerging Casting Agency based in London. We are currently undergoing developments and will soon be launching as the new 0CM! A few images of our 0CM models: Jae, Angie, Roma & Tom on a recent test shoot. Photography & edits by Geneva Stalker
- Hackney City Farm x Fort & OrvisA small collaboration working with two fashion designers, a stylist. I co-created the visuals and cast the models. Models: @tom.cf_ @romaphillpotts Creative direction & styling: @frankiestyling Production: @will_clarke7 Videography: @amyreidvisuals @g8neva Photography: @g8neva Editors: @amyreidvisuals @g8neva Casting: @osmosiscasting @g8neva Womenswear designer: @domoknitwear Menswear designer: @eviemaefort Makeup artist: @millieconroymakeup Location: @hackneycityfarm_official
+ View all
London, United KingdomFreelance
I have worked as a producer for No.19 for the following projects; L'Eglise Film, shot in the South of France & Fanny Andersen's Music Video shot in Margate.
Junior AgentOsmosis Casting Management
London, United KingdomPart Time
My role consists of organising the team to make things happen. Working alongside the Casting Director for calls to find new models to bring into the field, as well as maintaining schedules, appointments and photo shoots for existing models working under our agency. I also overlook the whole business and co-manage the social media platforms and general admin.
+ Show more
- Editing Film
- Photography Editing
- Creative Direction
- Creative Research
- Magazine Design
- Installation Art
- Experience Design
+ Show more