My name is George Judd and I am a freelance animator and graphic designer. My time working in the industry so far, has taught me that versatility is the key when approaching a new brief. I studied animation at UCA Farnham and graduated with a First Class in 2015. I am interested in multiple elements of animation production, from concepting and storyboarding to 2D character animation and motion graphics. I began animating when I was given my first camera-phone which I used to shoot and edit short stop-motion films using jelly babies.
- Rugby World Cup ITV Social CampaignWith a fortnight to go before the Rugby World Cup’s big kick off, ITV asked Content Creatures to create a series of animations to run online. The brief from ITV Creative was for a campaign that would encourage casual rugby fans to really get behind the home nations. The client was keen for a simple design, but we still needed to animate something with character and passion.
- Beaver - A Contented CreatureJust like this little critter, the team at Content Creatures are happiest when we're sinking our teeth into a project and working hard, particularly if there's something nice to look at when we're done. As it's our second birthday, we wanted to share this animated short we've created. This is a short brand film that I created while working at the animation production company Content Creatures. My roles included, storyboarding, character design, character rigging and animating.
- Corporate Social ResponsibilityI was employed by Smart Party to work on a project for ISKO Denim, the worlds top producer of denim at the Copenhagen Fashion Summit. My role was a mixture of design work and animation. I designed style frames to pitch the visual language to the client. I had to create all the assets for the animation itself and bring the individual elements to life, ready to be strung into the finished piece.
- Virgin money's 'Giving 100%' seriesVirgin Money Giving and the Women’s Sports Trust are joining forces to tell the greatest stories of women’s sport in a new series of 10-minute films entitled: “Giving 100%".My roles in this series have been animating the titles and lower third's for the athletes. Also working along side Katie Macey, capturing cut shots using my 5D on a slider.
+ View all
Animator & Designer
I was employed by Smart Party to work on a project for ISKO Denim, the worlds top producer of denim at the Copenhagen Fashion Summit. My role was a mixture of design work and animation. I designed style frames to pitch the visual language to the client. I had to create all the assets for the animation itself and bring the individual elements to life, ready to be strung into the finished piece.
- Full Time
- Visual Arts
- Art Direction
- Character Animation
- Premier Pro
- Concept Design
- Color Theory
- After Affects
- Explainer Videos
- 2D Animation Design
- Motion Graphics (after Effects
- 2D Character Rigging
1st Class Degree