My name is Georgia Murray and I am a recent Graphic Communications graduate. I have a passion for branding and print design and am always seeking to learn new skills and experiment within design. I am passionate about creating considered and meaningful design solutions that effectively communicate messages to audiences. My design skills have vastly developed over the degree course and I now feel equipped and excited to join the industry. I'm currently looking for graduate schemes or internships and would love to hear from you! Contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org
- OlifantFinal Major Project seeking to facilitate our need for escapism. The result is ‘Olifant’; a branding proposal for an experiential, immersive memory package that employs sensory technologies to evoke nostalgia moments. Olifant comes in a book format with social media and Spotify elements to allow the owner to build and share their own unique memory profile.
- FlexProposals for an initiative encouraging teenagers to partake in exercise. By achieving healthy app-set goals recorded through their smart phone’s step counter, users can work to unlock discounts for their favourite brands and share their progress on social media. The authentic feel to the brand is achieved through vibrant designs and conversational copy.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- South Bank Arts Centre, (Bedford College), Graphic Communication BA (Hons)We are an ideas-based course specialising in print, digital, advertising and branding. We work with an impressive network of national and local design professionals and have a long track record for winning national awards and placing students directly into employment. Within easy reach of London (35 minutes by train), we offer small, supportive group sizes mentored by industry professionals delivered on a Degree pathway package costing less than £20,000. PLEASE SIGN OUR VIRTUAL VISITORS BO14
- Word It Out Work It Out‘Word it out’ is the result of a campaign to encourage children to speak out about upsetting encounters online. The concept is built around an app that is rolled out to schools and uses augmented reality on Snapchat to engage children and encourage them to open up and share their experiences directly with Childline.
- I Am ChampionTypographically, led campaign inspired by the lyrics of American singer Carrie Underwood to empower girls to reject female stereotyping . The campaign uses inspiring messages combined with a gender neutral colour scheme. That is intended to combat the pink which has traditionally been associated with females and create a level of toughness to support the communications.
Creative Video EditorLead Kinetics
Manchester, United KingdomFreelance
A part-time work experience placement working with Lead Kinetic’s client, an IPL hair removal brand. Work includes editing together user trial videos for various social media platforms and designing Instagram posts to promote the campaign.
Luton, United KingdomPart Time
A voluntary part-time position for Headstrong. Originated from a two-week work placement offered after a positive job interview with Youthscape. Work completed included designing social media posts to promote merchandise plus generating, writing and creating content for the ‘Fun Stuff’ carousel.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Conceptual Design
- Editorial Design
- Publishing Design
- Packaging Design
- User-centered Design
- Visual Identity
- People Person