You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I am an outgoing, creative and ambitious graduate, recently graduated from Sheffield University with a 2:1 in English Literature and Theatre Studies. My work experience to date focussed on communications, marketing and editorial roles within the creative industries. I am currently looking for internships or permanent employment in Media, Marketing and Advertising.
• Worked in a fast paced environment and supported a team of five consultants from the beginning of July until the end of September, carrying out the recruitment cycle which included shortlisting candidates, scheduling interviews, and networking a portfolio of over 50 clients • Managed and marketed a client file on a daily basis, seeking business leads, maintaining and building key relationships, and at times negotiating rates for new contracts, maximising revenue and benefits for both company and client • Booked, organised and attended client meetings, which would help to foster existing relationships and improve my understanding of different organisations
• Worked part time in my third year of university, managing the till during rush hours, handling stock and advising and aiding customers in No. 1 Student’s Union in UK • Managed work around my degree and university timetable in an efficient way
• Committee member of the university theatre society with responsibility for social media and PR activities • Coordinated online and offline advertising via idea generation, copywriting, web design and production of flyers • Helped broaden appeal of productions and increased sales of tickets and audience numbers by circa 35%
• Organised and maintained the university’s theatre workshop to better communicate its resources to students • Proofread and edited manuals and marketing aids using various Windows software
• Researcher and contributor for UK’s biggest student media company with 40 UK university microsites • Wrote a restaurant review article, which achieved 3,600 views and 245 shares • Undertook a Creative Media course to learn about the industry and to improve future submissions
• During the months in my gap year before I went travelling, I worked part-time in a variety of roles, rotating through bar, reception and front of house • Exposure to working under pressure, meeting deadlines and interacting with customers
I spent three years studying English Literature and Theatre Studies at the University of Sheffield, and graduated in July with a 2:1 My most significant modules included Creative Writing I and II, Contemporary Literature, Criticism and Literary Theory, Writing The Real, Eighteenth Century Restoration Literature, Victorian and Romantic Literature, Interpreting and Making Texts
• A-Levels: Psychology (A*), English Literature (A), Theatre Studies (A) • Received Extended Project Qualification (EPQ) with an extended essay on Expressionism • 10 GCSEs achieved A – C, English (A), Maths (B), Science (B)