- Do You Want to Drink on FaceTime? | Frozen Parody by GeorgiaMaeIt's safe to say 2020 wasn't the year we were all expecting, but instead of letting it beat me, I attempted to make a lighthearted video that I think most of us can relate to at least for part of lockdown! Vocals and original lyrics by GeorgiaMae.
Music Researcher/Music SupervisorThinkSync Music
London, United KingdomFull Time
• Managing the music submissions inbox. • Listening to, and sorting music into playlists ready for trailer/tv briefs. • Sourcing music from MCPS libraries for briefs. • Collecting and collating music licensing information. • Networking and looking for new business opportunities.
Contemporary Music AssistantEndeavor
- London, United KingdomFull Time
• Support for all contemporary music agents & assistants. • Completing, assigning and collecting stamps for CoS's for artists travelling to the UK to work. • Creating and updating travel reports. • Sending out daily London office attendance report. • Updating contacts and addresses on company directory. • Completing overflow work for busier agent offices. • Training new Music Central assistants. • Entering offers into company booking system. • Research projects for agents, assistants & clients. • Covering agent desks when required (e.g. sickness & holiday).
+ Show more
- Song Writing
- Live Performance
- Event Planning
- Social Media
- Microsoft Office
- Customer Service
Access To Music - PassCanterbury Christ Church University
- Canterbury, United Kingdom
As well as working part time as a teaching assistant, I also studied part time at Canterbury Christ Church University. This involved attending classes on Tuesday and Thursday evenings and all day Saturday. I achieved an overall pass, allowing me to continue to the next stage, a bachelors degree.
+ Show more