You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I’m a gregarious person who thrives in busy work environments. I’m comfortable multi-tasking, confident in dealing with clients and enjoy contributing to the success of a team. I believe I have the focus, drive and initiative needed in the communications industry and the critical thinking sought by prestigious agencies. I pride myself in the quality of work I deliver and my ability to drive relationships, and identify opportunities to create positive change. Interests - Travel, with a purpose - I recently climbed Mount Kilimanjaro for the Born Free Foundation, after volunteering for them at the Lilongwe Wildlife Centre in Malawi back in 2009 - I’m a passionate skier and have recently developed a love for yoga. Namaste.
Threefold creates campaigns that work for retailers, supplier brands and shoppers alike. As Client Manager, I am responsible for the strategic planning and daily management of the largest account on Mothercare’s Retail Partnership. I sit in house 2-3 days a week and am the senior point of contact for key stakeholders including Mothercare’s Head of Buying. My key responsibilities include: - Driving strategic and planning excellence in response to specific briefs and, longer term, across the wider account - Leading the Travel team to deliver gross media revenue targets, ensuring the account is running as efficiently as possible - Managing a multi-stakeholder account to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and to budget - Responsible for the line management of a Client Executive, including overseeing daily tasks and career development - Reporting into the Account Director and supporting the Managing Director with senior management reporting - I also run Threefold’s social programme, including two major events each year alongside some smaller-scale projects
Threefold (formerly Capture Marketing) My key responsibilities in my role and within the newly established agency included: - Day to day running of Mothercare Travel - the partnership’s biggest account – and first port of call on all campaigns - Supporting the Senior Account Manager on the Mothercare UK retail partnership - Client management of 40+ brands (including leading nursery brands Silver Cross, Nuna, Maxi-Cosi, Cybex) - Working with the Managing Director on development of communication strategies, media recommendations and creation of proposals - Bi-weekly reporting on campaign performance - Marshalling junior team members to deliver travel campaigns on time and on budget
- Day to day management of media planning, delivery, and campaign reporting for multiple clients across retail sector - Collaboration with planning and insight teams to create best practice recommendations for clients
- Joined Capture’s FMCG client team, planning and delivering campaigns for multiple clients across print & digital media channels. Clients included KP Snacks, Taylors of Harrogate, William Grant & Sons and Little Dish - Supported the Client Director on new business presentations
- Responsible for the management of the agency’s leading account (Scottish Power) in London, while supporting the Managing Director with new business opportunities and the development of the new London agency - Developed communications to promote all activities and created bespoke content for brand activation, working with 3rd parties to drive awareness of client campaigns and offerings
- Instigated new opportunities across corporate partnerships and deepened relationships with existing partners including Bollinger, Carphone Warehouse and Pizza Express, with whom I secured an sponsorship extension of £150,000 - Liaising with clients and agencies on a regular basis to drive revenue and maximise PR and other communications opportunities, responsible for the channel output and campaign delivery - Project managed high-profile events and assisted the Head of Fundraising and Communications to coordinate the Foundation’s large-scale signature events, with a focus on sponsorship activation and client management
- Promoted to Account Manager after successful internship - Expanded on existing brand partnerships and identified further opportunities for engagement while ensuring the commercial success of every project I managed - I was the first point of contact for some of the foundation’s most prestigious supporters and ambassadors (many at CEO/Executive level)
Qualified in 2012 with a 2.1 BA (Hons) in Environment & Business
A Level: Geography (B) Economics (B) Maths (C) AS Level: Photography (B)