Further than a 24-year-old design manager and producer, I like to describe myself as that person who gathers ideas, connects the right people with the aim of make things happen. During these past years, I’ve been able to learn a lot within the events world and have proven my skills as a successful project manager, working in high quality events and a competent environment. I’ve had the chance to surround myself by diverse teams formed by motivated people from very different fields (from technology, culture, production and arts) and I can say that this has allowed me to learn about team working and how relationship with external teams work (such as PR, branding, sponsorship, suppliers and many more). Right now, I'm willing to take part in new exciting and interesting adventures. Have any idea in mind? :)
- The FIU Book 2015 FIU worked along with Copyset Impremta producing an original editorial project named The FIU Book. We invited them to put to paper their interpretation of what FIU meant for them. And this book was the proof of the new generations' talent. And here you have some of the amazing results:
- Co-creation Workshop with Switzerland Tourism FIU Barcelona worked along with the Switzerland Convention & Incentive Bureau based in Barcelona, with the aim of creating a total of 20 proposals of a Switzerland print map that would be included in the Yorokobu magazine, in the June 2016 issue. As FIU, we solved the briefing organizing a Co-Creation Workshop at Casa Gràcia, where we gathered 20 young creatives that would create the map using their own visual language (where all techniques and creative ideas were welcome). We successfully got some amazing results that you can check below. Once again, connecting the young talent with real professional opportunities.
- FIU Barcelona Tour (2014 & 2015) FIU Barcelona Tour was an event proposal that was born after the FIU Barcelona 2014 Main Event's success. The main goal of FIU Barcelona Tour is gathering together design students monthly, at different design and creativity universities within the city of Barcelona. Becoming the ultimate meting point for the new generations of designers and creative minds. The result? A bunch of inspiring talks, a meeting place to share topics and concerns that the young creatives have, good live music in hands of emerging djs, cold beer and a great atmosphere.
- The Alqvimia Project | Blanc Nit 2014 The Alqvimia Project is a new party experience for Blanc Nit (nocturnal section of the well-known graphic design festival, Blanc). As Creative Manager, me and my partner Humbert, formed and coordinated a 15-people young and multidisciplinary team. Within the team, there was from graphic designers, illustrators, architects, interaction designers and mapping producers. The result: a unique event full of interaction and "wow" moments!
- FIU Barcelona Main Events (2014, 2015 & 2016) FIU Barcelona's Main Event is the anual showcase of the best emerging creativity within the city of Barcelona. In every edition, we curated and produced a whole afternoon full of conferences, performances, music shows and inspiration. A space where the young creatives would demonstrate their super powers in front of the professional creative community, interested in creative-hunting, and, why not? A little dose of motivation. As Co-Founder and Creative Manager & Producer, my role in every edition was: · Curating the list of young creatives that would be on stage, helping them improve the content showcased. · Managing the branding and communication campaigns, along with a multidisciplinary young team that would be different in every edition. · Forging partnerships with media channels and platforms around the globe to raise awareness of FIU's main goals. · Coordinating the event production with venues and all kind of suppliers.
- Full Stack Fest 2016 Full Stack Fest is a week-long full stack development conference held in Barcelona with a focus on solving current problems with new & inspiring perspectives. The conference gathers together top-notch developers from Netflix, Twitter, Microsoft, Google among many others. My role as a Festival Manager, along with Codegram (founders and organizers of the event) was: · Coordinating the branding and communications of the festival. · Managing the hospitality of 36 international top-notch speakers coming from all over the globe. · Taking care of sponsorship management, recruiting more than 15 sponsors. · Forging partnerships with benchmark tech media channels. · Coordinating the festival’s production. · Advising on the festival’s communication.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- IAM x UAL Futures Studio: How to Invent What Happens NextHow does one start such an ambitious task as building utopias or defining a 2030 planetary goals agenda? In 2017-2018 we had the opportunity to worked together in this epic challenges with our learning partners at the University of Arts London (UAL) co-creating a cross-disciplinary series of programmes which brought together UAL students and staff, learning partners as BBC, It's Nice That, Ideo, Protein and the IAM community to prototype post-technological futures led by young people.9
- Feminist InternetVisual Identity, promotional material, documentaries and event planning 2017 - now The Feminist Internet is a collective of artists, writers, thinkers, makers working collaboratively to challenge the position of internet feminisms through workshops, seminars and a broad spectrum of public engagement. I’ve worked on the conception and delivery of visual identity for Feminist Internet. The challenge was to create an inclusive visual language for the organisation that would not reproduce gender st
· Managed the hospitality of 36 international top-notch speakers. · Have taken care of sponsorship management, recruiting more than 15 sponsors. · Forged partnerships with benchmark tech media channels. · Coordinated the festival’s production. · Advised on the festival’s communication.
· Managed communication campaigns, CGI projects and video productions. · Coordinated a flexible team formed by 3-5 art directors and designers. · Managed client goal setting. · Advised on creative and art direction. · Advised on communication and copywriting.
+ Show more
- Team Work Skills
- 2+ Years Production Management Experience
- 2+ Years Event Production
- Creative Team Lead
- Creative Management
- Art Direction
- Ability to Communicate with Both Teammates and Clients
- Sabadell, Spain
- Bachelor's Degree with Honours in Design Management. - Scholarship for academic excellence since 2010 to 2014. - Intern student in the department of Innovation and Trends.