Further than a 24-year-old design manager and producer, I like to describe myself as that person who gathers ideas, connects the right people with the aim of make things happen. During these past years, I’ve been able to learn a lot within the events world and have proven my skills as a successful project manager, working in high quality events and a competent environment. I’ve had the chance to surround myself by diverse teams formed by motivated people from very different fields (from technology, culture, production and arts) and I can say that this has allowed me to learn about team working and how relationship with external teams work (such as PR, branding, sponsorship, suppliers and many more). Right now, I'm willing to take part in new exciting and interesting adventures. Have any idea in mind? :)Locked Pro Plan feature
· Managed the hospitality of 36 international top-notch speakers. · Have taken care of sponsorship management, recruiting more than 15 sponsors. · Forged partnerships with benchmark tech media channels. · Coordinated the festival’s production. · Advised on the festival’s communication.
· Managed communication campaigns, CGI projects and video productions. · Coordinated a flexible team formed by 3-5 art directors and designers. · Managed client goal setting. · Advised on creative and art direction. · Advised on communication and copywriting.
· Spotted more than 150 young creatives. · Given real job opportunities to 80% of them. · Curated and produced more than 25 events, one of them in New York City. · Partnered with more than 35 brands and media channels. · Collaborated with more than 8 creative schools. · Curated and organized shows and exhibitions. · Produced more than 25 creative projects.
· As Hospitality Coordinator, I managed the hospitality of 35 national and international invited speakers, becoming the key contact during the two-days festival.
· Managed all kind of graphic design projects and communication campaigns. · Coordinated a flexible and multidisciplinary team formed by 3-5 creatives. · Advised on creative and art direction.
· Conceptualized a new party experience for Blanc Nit (nocturnal section of Blanc Festival). · Formed and coordinated a 15-people multidisciplinary young team. · Supervised a video mapping show and an interactive live installation. · Handled the event’s production. · Managed the branding and communication campaign.
· Managed the hospitality of 42 national and international speakers. · Held the role of the festival’s public relations.
- Bachelor's Degree with Honours in Design Management. - Scholarship for academic excellence since 2010 to 2014. - Intern student in the department of Innovation and Trends.