After graduating from Brunel University with a first in Music Composition in 2018 I've been composing music for theatre, film, adverts etc. freelance whilst working in schools part-time. I'd love to call or meet up over a beer to talk music and I'm excited to get involved in any projects you have coming up!
- Feed the Hungry UK Christmas 2019 VideoBased in Hinckley, LeSEA Global Feed The Hungry is a non-profit mission organisation dedicated to feeding the hungry around the world and providing emergency relief to those in need as a result of famine, drought, flood, war, or other disaster. Director: Gwyn Williams Video Producer: Rich Smith Music Composer: Glenn Clarke
- Confessions of a Superhero - Camden fringe 2018Written by Glenn Clarke, George Gehm and Sam Ody, this 60 minute comedy musical debuted at the Camden Fringe festival in 2018. Jenny-Lee visits a 'superhero support group' to ask for help as to how to control her new-found powers and learns what it's really like to be a superhero. Music and Lyrics: Glenn Clarke and George Gehm Book: Sam Ody and George Gehm Performers: George Gehm, Meesha Turner, Sam Ody, Rosie Cumber, Adam Johnson and Phoebe Ransome.
- The Edge of Time - charity song written in isolation.The Edge of Time was written, rehearsed and recorded in 24 hours by 24 vocalists in isolation. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the British Red Cross (a charity registered in England and Wales (220949), Scotland (SC037738) and Isle of Man (0752) to support those struggling during the COVID19 lockdown in 2020. Music and Lyrics: Glenn Clarke and George Gehm Musical Director: Glenn Clarke Mastering and Production: Owan Salt Cover Art: Yasmin Ball Performers: Fern Duffy, Sarah Jones, Mackenz
Projects credited in
- Diversity Talks with Atem KuolThis project is to support the #BlackLivesMatter movement and to shed a light on diversity within the workplace. Atem works in the film industry, in the visual effects department. He shares how he got to where he is today, what working with @willsmith was like and ideas on how we can help make the industry more diverse. Thank you so much to @directoratm for taking the time to share your story, helping to create awareness around diversity within the workplace and inspire others to continue to f
- Open House PodcastActors, Mel Lowe and Clancy Ryan, found themselves in free fall this year when the pandemic put an indefinite pause on the theatre industry. To stay creatively engaged they launched Open House, a podcast all about having difficult conversations. Each week they speak to a notable guest as they spill the the tea on times they’ve found talking about a problem about as tough as getting on the London property ladder. From microagressions to break ups, coming out stories to work drama, Open House take
Teaching AssistantVibe teaching ltd
London, United KingdomPart Time
Working mostly in special needs schools as a supply. A very hands on, rewarding job which allows me keep my mind active and, therefore, stay creative!
London, United KingdomFreelance
Available for any creative projects! I'm good with live, studio or scored music and am happy to mould my skills to a project rather than the other way around.
- Logic Pro
- Music Arrangements
- Film Scoring
- Orchestral Music
- Music Producer
- Musical Theatre
- Musical Direction
Music CompositionBrunel University London
- London, United Kingdom
First class degree with hons. in BMus Music Composition. Modules also include performance, sonic arts, conducting, orchestration and arrangement. My dissertation was to write and perform a 60 minute musical which was then adapted for the Camden Fringe Festival later that year.