Gloria Cialfi is an Italian shoot Art Director and Producer with commercial and editorial experience, living in London since 2017. After graduating with a BA in Science of Fashion and Costume at 'La Sapienza' University in Rome I continued studying Styling and Editing at the European Institute of Design and recently completed an Art Direction for Fashion course at UAL's Central Saint Martins in London. From working within one of the largest full-service photographic studios, being part of many important production company teams to directing seasonal brand campaigns as well as fashion editorials, her versatile background has provided her a great understanding of the entire creative process and an ability to think outside of the box when approaching a new project. Taking projects from concept to completion, she specialises in images research, concept creation and planning, team selection and briefing, model casting and location scouting, on-set art direction and production. Her narrative explores how the human mind is experiencing a society navigating the craziness of current times and makes its own way through it. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / https://www.linkedin.com/in/gloriacialfi/ Italian native speaker. English and Spanish fluent both verbal and written.
- UNDER THE SAME GROUND - HUNGER MAGAZINEUNDER THE SAME GROUND produced by myself. A new fashion film and editorial from Ludovico Andrea D'Auria, Martina Ghia and Marco Coluccio reunites London's lost club kids for one night in techno haven FOLD. Photographer and Art Director: @andrea.dauriaph Stylist and Creative Director: @martinaghia Hair Stylist and Creative Director: @marco_coluccio_onhair Makeup Artist: @mus.emin Models: @samuelfriberg, @body_by_kennn, @rulfur, @__amphibian, @eelainekwok, @missmichuki
- Under Control - Roll Up MagazineUNDER CONTROL out on @rollupmagazine FEB issue #5 (printed edition)‼️ Art directed by myself Photographed by @christophlangenberg Styled by @allylux_styling Styling assistant @easy2spook Set by @bronte.carter Make-up by @famidamua Hair by @jasongohhair @gary_represents Models are Zoe Ruibal and Hamda Kinz
- EXCLUSION AND INCLUSIONConcept and Creative direction by me. Photography and Art direction by Lorenzo Berni. Model is Sallyann Clarke. Styled by Quinton Faulkner. Make-up by Zana Moses. Hair by Essi Karjalainen. Set design by Bronte Carter. "Inclusion for the excluded is often possible by showing off their own diversity. Any talent could be a key factor in doing it. Our character is an outsider who wants to feel included. Improvising household pedestals, spaces of her everyday life she leads herself to a new con
- RAIN DOVE - Flewid Book VOL.4 COVERFlewid Book VOL. 4 ‘SURVIVORS RHAPSODY’ cover 4/4 with Model and Activist Rain Dove art directed and produced by me. Model: Rain Dove at Profile Models. Art Direction: Myself. Styling: Giulio Cascini Make up: Zana Moses. Hair: Essi Karjalainen. Lighting: Otto Saner. Retoucher: Daria Bologova. Photography Assistant: Xenia Onta. Production Assistant: Melissa Marini. Printed edition distributed worldwide.
- REFLECT EYEWEAR - A\W 20 Campaign.Creative direction and styling by me. Photography by Lorenzo Berni. Model is Julie The Obscure. Make-Up by Zana Moses. Hair by Essi Karjalainen. Fashion Assistant Alicja Domanska. I started being the art director of this brand exactly one year ago and it’s so satisfying to see it growing collection after collection. It makes you feel so fulfilled when such a hard work is rewarded by an extraordinary result.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Exclusion / InclusionInclusion for the excluded is often possible by showing off their own diversity. Any talent could be a key factor in doing it. Our character is an outsider who wants to feel included. Improvising household pedestals, spaces of her everyday life she leads herself to a new consciousness while experiencing a metamorphosis of mixed feelings.
London, United KingdomFreelance
- Production assistant for full service field/studio production companies. - Facilitating communication on set between various positions, from producers and art directors to stylists and talents. - Assisting with setup and breakdown of photo and video equipment for shoots in studio and on location. - Collaborating closely with the producers to meet all deadlines and complete tasks quickly within a fast-paced environment. - Managing the photo/video production requirements of multiple projects simultaneously.
+ Show more
- Fashion Editorial
- Editing Photos
- Photoshoot Planning
- Moodboard Creation
- Brand Research
- Styling Direction
+ Show more