I am a Menswear Fashion Designer and multi-disciplinary artist, showcasing both my artistic practise and mens collection within my brand, GLRGNYNK. My graduate collection SPOT THE REAL THUG took the narrative of focussing on the jarring juxtaposition of how black men are portrayed in the media in comparison to white men, and was showcased at London Graduate Fashion Week in 2019. Currently residing in Milton Keynes and looking for a career that will give me greater opportunities to progress. Creative and critical thinker who enjoys developing new skills both independently and alongside a team. Can work remotely.
- TOOLI created a series of crochet wooden structures called Tool, inspired by a quote from Kafka’s Metamorphosis in which he describes Gregor as “a tool of the boss, no brains or backbone”. These structures represent humanity and the way we are stretched and manipulated to fit the same box, irrespective of what our skills and ability are. I also worked with new media artist Sam Wilson, to create a video installation that had a montage video titled “The Boys Will Be Their Own Undoing”, which depicts t
- GLRGNYNK x Norwich University of the Arts Graduate Hoodie 2020In November of 2019, I was invited by The Ideas Factory at Norwich University of the Arts to design the Graduate hoodie for the 2020 Graduates. The brief was to create what I felt my University experience was like. At the time of agreeing to its final design, I had to work on several different concepts that I adapted to then create a piece of artwork that I believed best represented my feelings throughout university, but also to represent what I felt the students had gone through having to grad
- SPOT THE REAL THUG A/W 2020Spot the Real Thug is a satirical collection focussing on the designers heritage, an interesting mix of Nigerian and Liverpudlian, taking inspiration from football hooliganism in the 1980s. It’s intention is to provoke conversation about what it means to be mixed race, growing up in a world where they’re considered half of something, and never quite enough to be considered truly either.
+ View all
Assistant ManagerHollister Co.
- Norwich, United KingdomFull Time
I worked as an Assistant Manager in the Norwich store for 11 months. During this time it was my duty to make sure that I had an intermediate understanding of visual merchandising to create a store that is well representative of the brand. Being a vital member of a hard-working team that is within the store for a longer duration of time involves taking personal ownership of the ability to move as quickly as the store does. During my time here I was the youngest Assistant Manager that had worked in the store for the 10 years it had been open, as well as creating valuable Asset Protection documents for the stores within the district during the pandemic.
- Norwich, United KingdomPart Time
To provide excellent knowledge on all Superdry products, including accessories and new collections. To maintain the sales floor and presentation standards, and uphold the company’s brand To assist in sales by completing them through the register and aiding in order to the store, assisting with store marketing and visual displays
+ Show more
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe Indesign
- Abobe Illustrator
- Microsoft Office
- Pattern Cutting
- Industrial Sewing
- Concept Sketching
BA (Hons) Fashion DesignNorwich University of the arts
- Norwich, United Kingdom
I have graduated with an Upper Class Honours (2:1).