An organised, punctual and hardworking individual with a wide range of creative experience and knowledge. Having worked within the industry over the past few years, the skills that I have developed are predominantly focused on Weddings, Events, PR & Social Media.
- Private Weddings & EventsHaving worked with various different clients on their private event or wedding I have helped organise everything from the very start from initial meetings, moodboards, contacting suppliers to post production. Unfortunately as all client events are private I can't disclose any information, details or photos of them. Please contact me directly.
Event ManagerLAMP Productions
London, United KingdomFull Time
• Organising & producing all weddings & events from start to finish – based in the UK & Worldwide • Designing & styling weddings & events - through presentations, mood boards, meetings, tastings • Managing the guest list, travel requirements & accommodation for guests at weddings • Create & maintain relationships with all clients; corporate and private • Liaise with all suppliers & venues – both on the day and throughout the lead up to the event • Front of House at events – Clients ranging from Quintessentially to Lidl • Use various spreadsheets for effective event organisation • Manage and create websites & social media content; Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest • Manage & run LAMPs two catering companies they own – Lucabuca & Vintage Trailers • Handle all recruitment aspects of Lucabuca– interview all candidates, organise trials, training days & issuing contracts • Responsible for PR within Lucabuca – creating press releases, collate & secure media coverage & organise press cuttings • Organisation of styling / set design for Lucabuca private event catering service • Assisting with the set up of The Wedding Gallery (luxury designer destination) – funded by investors, housed at One Marylebone with a view to be global in a few years. This project was founded by Hammer Holdings who own Urban Retreat in Harrods, this project is set to launch in Autumn 2017. • Organise meetings in regards to all PR, suppliers, venues, designers to hold an exhibition space within The Wedding Gallery • Organise soft launch event of The Wedding Gallery –from liaising with suppliers, working with partners, organising goody bags, invitations to catering and staffing.
+ Show more
- Hard Working Individual
- Attention to Detail
- Flexible Efficient Confident Outgoing
- Friendly and Social Confident and can Work Well in a Team
- Organised/diary Management/experience in Meeting
- Event Management