- KullaKulla This video is a visual representation of the indestructible Kulla. A Kulla is a fortified residential building built in Kosovo, Kulla translated means tower. They have been built exclusively by the Albanian population in Kosovo for defence purposes. My video was based on the documentary by the owner of this Kulla, Florin Krasniqi, a Kosovar Albanian-American businessman, political activist and former arms smuggler. Florin tells us about the five failed attempts to destroy this Kulla
- Tri-Heta"A combining form, meaning three, used in the formation of compound words” The aim of this project was to design our own typeface based on Camberwell. Using the birds-eye view of Camberwell college of the arts three buildings. Taking the elements and shapes I gathered from my drawings I focused on the little details of each building to combine it into one to make my typeface.
- Planned obsolescenceA publication based on planned obsolescence. Our focus was Apple obsolete accessories, the charger. From personal experience and surveys, carried out the charger was the main accessory that is only useful for a limited time, before becoming obsolete. Using influence from Toilet paper magazine surrealist approach we constructed a series of images, giving a broken charger purpose in our dailylives.
- PrimitiveAlex Reuben, One-minute group Video Project The video explores the most amount of potential from all the objects gathered. Julien Vallée & Nicolas Burrows, DanseDance explored this idea that each day, we are surrounded by seemingly insignificant objects, taking them from one place to the other, or leaving them on a table for weeks. We ignore or forget them, using things only when we need to, making sure they don’t interfere or inhabit our space. But what if they were not so stable and subservi
- Cultural HeritageCrime against Culture and Architecture. There has been a significant increase in the destruction of historically significant Architecture in Kosovo, becoming one of the biggest problems in Kosovo after the war. This project explores the different ways of conveying the stories of the forgotten and neglected architecture I chose an old house that was used to house the military in Prishtina. By taking the the existing structure and displaying the Past, the present and the intended future of thi
+ View all
- Editorial Design
- Logo Design
- Layout Design
- Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Sketchup 3D
- Abobe Illustrator