Gunes Kurtkaya is a multi award-winning creative director with over 12 years experience creating design strategies, animations, video productions and personalised video campaigns for a wide range of clients in London, Zurich and Istanbul. He received his BA degree in Visual Communication Design at Istanbul Bilgi University and spent the last 12 years working with production companies, creative agencies and vfx studios. During his career he worked with a number of high profile global brands including: Santander, Beko, Absolut, Chivas Regal, Volkswagen, Vodafone, Turkish Airlines, Allianz and Yemeksepeti. He won two gold Effie Awards with phenomenal personalised video project Yemeksepeti Suc ve Ceza. He is living in Bristol and currently leading multiple projects and running multidisciplinary teams at Bihalt.
- SANTANDER - PSD2 EXPLAINER VIDEOWe witness the development and fundamental change that banks provide with the aim of keeping up with the developing technology and not to miss the online banking train. Our fast-paced lives and consequently our diminishing patience against a small wait cause the redeal of cards and the rewriting of the book in banking as in many other sectors. Naturally, the growth of online banking at this speed is the emergence of new terms every day and causes users to drown in these terms. With Santander UK
- SANTANDER EMERGENETICS - EVENT VIDEO PRODUCTIONEmergenetics, which changes the way people view business and teamwork, and organizes entertaining and educational workshops, recently held a spectacular event at the Santander headquarters. Working closely with Santander Learning Development Team, Bihalt handled the entire video & photography production on this event.
- YEMEKSEPETI CRIME & PUNISHMENT INTERACTIVE PVYemeksepeti has been creatively reaching out to customers who have not ordered at yemeksepeti.com for 3 months and wants to get them back. In order to achieve this we have transformed the concept of ‘Crime and Punishment’ story into an interactive and personalized video project. We have sent a video to the target users who have not been on the site for 3 months by email. In the opening scene the users are welcomed with their names and proceeded to the interactive video sequences where they were
- BEKO - PRODUCT VIDEO SERIESWe designed hundreds of different product videos for Beko, the world’s leading home appliances company. We wanted to share at least one of the videos we created, from studio design to art direction, cast selection to post production. If you are looking for a great method and idea to tell your product to the world just say hello to Bihalt :)
- QNET - EXPLAINER VIDEO SERIESQNET is one of Asia’s leading direct selling companies, offering meaningful products in diverse markets. We partnered with QNET Turkey and made a series of videos to tell the story of the brand; how it enhances lives through empowering enterpreneurship! By approaching our scripts with mathematical skills and running a stylish preproduction&design period, we try to make the most of one shooting day and have fun too.
- BOYTEKS - GRAPHENEWe have produced brand new product promotion / launch animations throughout the year with Boyteks, which is also on our potential customer list. Graphene is just one of these product videos. This animation, in which we talk about the revolutionary mattress ticking technology that enables the discharge of negative energy and static electricity in the body, was appreciated by our customers and dealers worldwide.
+ View all
Creative Director / OwnerBihalt
London, United KingdomFull Time
BIHALT is an awarded full service graphic design, animation and video production company based in London and Istanbul. We serve startups, corporate clients and international leading brands in the making of inspiring projects.
- Graphic Design
- Project Management
- Interactive Media
- Video Editing
- Video Marketing
- 2D Animation
- Creative Direction
Yemeksepeti - Crime & Punishment Personalised Video ProjectEffie AwardsYemeksepeti has been creatively reaching out to customers who have not ordered at yemeksepeti.com for 3 months and wants to get them back. In order to achieve this we have transformed the concept of ‘Crime and Punishment’ story into an interactive and personalized video project. We have sent a video to the target users who have not been on the site for 3 months by email. In the opening scene the users are welcomed with their names and proceeded to the interactive video sequences where they were able to choose which Yemeksepeti manager was to blame and who needed to be punished. At the end of the video, the users gave effective feedbacks to the Yemeksepeti, or they shared the video on social media. The shooting was also as entertaining as the video itself, and this project used a combination of personal video and interactive video capabilities. Yemeksepeti “Crime & Punishment project won 2 gold Effie Awards under Retail and Original Brand Experience categories.