- Fantasy CarnivalAs predominantly a photographer I recently expanded into digital art and created this final piece. Beautifully abstract hand-drawn artwork in a wide range of patterns and digital manipulation. The stunning colour combination featured in these canvases are set free to create a striking piece of unique art that will infuse your home with vivid hues and abstract style.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- The Careers GuideSince we first opened our doors in 2002, Escape Studios has produced artists of consistent high quality and professionalism. With graduates going on to work on some of the biggest projects and studios in the UK and around the world, we are proud of our student’s success. The Escape Studios Careers Guide provides an unique insight into the different roles and careers within the industry – giving you the chance to discover more about the expectations of the complex world of the Creative Industri1
- Our Animation CoursesOverseen by our Head of Animation, Alex Williams, our range of Animation courses have been developed with present industry standards and expectations in mind. Ranging from Short Industry Master Classes in Storyboarding, to an Integrated Master’s Degree- there is an opportunity for any artist to enhance their skillset or kickstart their journey to a career in Animation! Industry Courses Storyboarding (Evening – 8 weeks) Short Courses Animation (12 weeks) Undergraduate Courses BA/Mart The2
- Taster Days & Open DaysWhether it’s Games, VFX or Animation, at Escape Studios we like to give you an insight into what life as an Escapee is really like, before you even join us as a student… Our Taster Days have been developed to give you the chance to try out the software, meet the lecturers and have a go at the kind of projects you’ll be working on as a student. You’ll get hands-on training from our industry lecturers, a tour around our classroom studios and a chance to quiz our team on what really matters to y1
- Motion Graphics & Other CoursesNot only is their VFX, Games and Animation on offer at Escape Studios, but there are a range of other specialist courses available too! From Motion Graphics to VR and more- whatever your Creative bag, there’s something for everyone: Motion Graphics Motion Graphics (3 weeks) Motion Graphics (12 weeks) Producing 360 VR – From Shoot to Headset (1 week) Camera Tracking (1 week) Camera Tracking (5 weeks) VFX On-Set Supervision: A Practical and Theoretical Approach3
- About Escape StudiosAt Escape Studios, we work with students with raw talent and big aspirations, helping them to develop into creative and dynamic professionals demanded by industry. Whether you’re already experienced or starting afresh, as part of Pearson College London, we can promise you a highly vocational, industry-focused training experience, giving you the skills you need to graduate job-ready. Escape Studios has over 13 years’ experience in creating world-class, studio-ready talent. Between our accelerated classroom training and online programmes, we’ve graduated thousands of students worldwide, helping them into careers spanning the entire creative spectrum. With a range of courses on offer- from our Short Courses to undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, whether it’s Visual Effects (VFX) or Games Art, Motion Graphics or Animation- there is a course to suit anyone with a dream of working in the creative industries.
+ Show more