+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Lourice on YellowA collaboration organized by my friend Billiemae Latimer , who gave me the chance to take pictures of Lourice as a way to build my portfolio. Its important to collaborate, creating, having fun with one another. This whole thing is a learning process and it can't be done alone. Thank you Lourice for being an amazing model you smashed it. More pictures on instagram via @ Meodphotography.
- Creativity Works - Visual storytelling in association with Magnum PhotosA 6-week photography program for Londoners aged 18-24 years old, mentored by Sohrab Hura. This intensive course seeks to equip London's young creative talent with the connections, skills, knowledge and inspiration to tell stories that are important to them and that inform and impact social change. Through a range of practical workshops and activities, critique sessions and talks, twenty-five young Londoners will develop their own visual language and the skills required to understand photography
- Creativity Works- Visual storytelling with Magnum PhotosThe Pursuit Drawing inspiration from Photographers such as Gordon parks and Diana Markostain. The Pursuit is a documentary style photo series shot and edited by Randy Mankoto. It highlights concepts of faith and community of people within his church. He felt that this was an important and unique story to tell seeing, as London is filled with millions of people with multitude of beliefs. His pictures are a mixture of interior and exterior scenes which looks at moments of reflection and intimacy;
- PlatformPlatform Graduate Awards is an initiative set up by the CVAN (The Contemporary Visual Arts Network), with five galleries in South East England – aspex, De La Warr Pavillion, Modern Art Oxford, MK Gallery and Turner Contemporary. Each showcased the work of recent graduates from their region, selected from university and college degree shows, and went on to nominate 5 artists to be considered for the prestigious award. Working with StudioBaum, we created a unique and flexible identity for the aw
Trainee PhotographerMagnum Photos
London, United KingdomInternship
A 6-week photography program for Londoners aged 18 to 24 years old, mentored by Sohrab Hura. This intensive course seeks to equip London’s young creative talent with the connections, skills, knowledge and inspiration to tell stories that are important to them and that inform and impact social change. Through a range of practical workshops and activities, critique sessions and talks, twenty-five young Londoners will develop their own visual language and the skills required to understand photography’s ever-changing marketplace. Under the guidance of Magnum associate Sohrab Hura, the participants will develop a body of work for an exhibition and magazine, responding to a live brief developed with It’s Nice That, Lecture in Progress and Anyways, one of London’s top creative agencies and publishers.
Social Media Promoterrebel club
- Southampton, United KingdomFull Time
Being a club promoter enabled me to learn how to promote events and sell tickets using social media apps such as Instagram and Snapchat. This job strengthened my communication skills and persuasive skills as well as my design skills as I created the promotional posters and videos for the club.
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Photography Editing
- Video Editing
- Final Cut Pro
- Social Media Advertising
- Time Management
First Class BA (Hons) Fine ArtSolent University
- Southampton, United Kingdom
skills: photography collage graphic design film making essay writing web design