You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Receptionist: College of Social Sciences and International Studies: • Acting as the first point of call for all student/visitor enquiries to the College. Covering the front desk, telephone and email mailbox, plus offering College/departmental tours to prospective students. • Use of the confidential student records database, including distribution of exam results and coursework. • Printing and distributing daily registers across the five CSSIS College departments. • General admin duties including visitor parking permits, room bookings and post recording/collection. HR Recruitment Assistant: • Supporting the University recruitment team in recruiting for Lecturers/Academic Staff. • Posting roles on to the recruitment website (Trent), LinkedIn and Twitter. • Scheduling of interview programmes and communicating these to candidates. • Producing contracts for new employees and ensuring all right-to-work/visa documents were cleared.
• High level of professional service, covering all company telephone calls and face to face appointments. • Processing client orders, co-ordinating invoicing, payment, deliveries and commercial standards. • Collating, ordering and sending fabric samples at clients requests. • Advising high-end clients on colourways and fabric choices in line with interior design schemes. • Navigation of the company computer system (Navision) to make fabric reservations, complete sample ordering and advise clients on pricing/stock levels.
• Responsible for company communication with over 200 stores across the UK & Europe. • Maintaining of the Retail mailbox covering stores globally. • Writing and publishing of the weekly internal newsletter, communicating key trading figures, the retail plan and press exposure to all employees globally. • Implementation of new print-based communication tools for stores globally, introducing weekly product updates based on merchandising and trend information. Outsourcing print jobs with Twist Print. • Collation of the weekly EU trade report, compiling information from each market and distributing to all departments in the office. • Event running support at the annual KM International Retail Conference. • Responsible for all invoice coding (Coda) and liaison with accounts and UK/ROI payroll data collation. • Strong level of Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook. PA responsibilities: • Full diary management, liaising with both internal and external clients to organise all meeting arrangements. • Completion of expenses and company card statements. • International travel booking, including cars, flights and hotels, for the Director and Retail teams. • Secretarial work as the point of contact for all external enquiries to the Retail Director. • Ad-hoc client work, such as writing letters on behalf of the Director, organising gifts and invitations to events. • Communication with the Regional and Country Managers across the UK/ROI, EU and Australian markets.
• Full management responsibilities of store team twice a week and during Manager’s holidays. • Responsible for the professional development of our fashion Stylist’s. • Calculation of all daily and weekly KPI’s, individual employee targets, payroll and banking.
• Strong client service skills, using a ‘Client First’ approach. • Gained experience working in a number of teams across Exeter, Bath and Bristol, including stand-alone stores and concessions.
• Strong eye for colour and composition, including digital and printed formats. • Specialised in print design, including digital and screen processes. Strong CAD skills, with Photoshop CS5 and Illustrator. • Knowledge of fashion pattern cutting, garment production and fashion design. • Understanding of materials, their unique properties and qualities. • Studied the processes of knit, weave and embroidery, understanding their use in fashion. • Highly proficient organisational skills and time management. • Capable of working to a variety of deadlines, from one-day projects to planning for five month periods. • Able to work both individually and as part of a team to successfully meet project briefs. • Wrote a small piece about Hussein Chalayan for Selvedge Magazine’s Classic Examples article, June 2013.