Projects credited in
- FarahWith its origins in 1920’s Texas, Farah was reborn in 1970’s Britain where it became a mainstay of alternative culture movements. L.R.P partner with Farah to create the full spectrum of their digital content across eCommerce, wholesale and marketing. Our photographers, retouchers and production team work tirelessly to maintain and adapt to the brand requirements.
- AnglepoiseCelebrated alongside British design icons such as the Mini, Penguin books and the Routemaster Bus, Anglepoise lamps can now be found in homes, offices, restaurants and hotels in more than 50 countries around the world. Initially developed in 1932, the brand has been at the forefront of progressive British design ever since. The L.R.P. teams were given the enviable task of shooting their latest creation, the USB powered 90 Mini lamp.1
- Lyle & ScottLyle & Scott, founded in 1874, is a British Menswear Brand, crafting high-quality knitwear. What has started as a golf wear knitwear company, now has evolved and became a lifestyle brand, comprising menswear, fitness, golf and kids-wear collections. Their authentic approach to design and vast heritage and expertise brings quality led, innovative approach to menswear fashion. We have worked with the Lyle & Scott team to elevate their eCommerce experience whilst keeping consistency and improving o
- PangaiaMaterials science company PANGAIA, are a global collective of scientists, technologists and designers — creating essential products from innovative technology and bio-engineered materials. Their range of sustainable clothing uses recycled fibres and materials from recycled plastic bottles, combined with natural botanical dyes. The L.R.P team were tasked with capturing the brands eclectic range of sustainable, colourful and super-soft clothing for web-marketing, social and eCommerce.4
- oki-niSpecialising in premium menswear, Oki-ni has a cult following for their innovative and directional menswear products from the world’s most sought after designers. L.R.P have the pleasure of working with Oki-ni on a regular basis, creating eCommerce and social campaigns around their latest products. Our team capture the full breadth of their product line whilst ensuring web-space consistency.1
- Métier LondonMétier work with L.R.P to shoot their latest collections of women’s and men’s luxury leather bags and SLG’s. The label was built from a need for leather goods to customise and adapt to the owner’s lifestyle. L.R.P were tasked with creating an eCommerce stills and video campaign to capture the stunning attention to detail that goes into all of Metiers products.1
+ Show more