You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Work alongside key clients, such as McCain, British Heart Foundation, Global Radio and Warner Brothers • Build relationships with clients and TV sales houses e.g. Sky, ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5 • Regularly meet with communication planners to discuss general ideas for new TV, radio and cinema briefs. • Identify key target audiences, manage big campaign budgets and spend • Monitor audience figures and keep up to date with industry research • Attend weekly departmental meetings to discuss campaigns • Regularly check BARB and TV ratings
• Transcribe actor’s autobiography • Organise fan mail • Organise travel arrangements • Admin tasks and diary management
• Main point of contact for incoming calls and visitors to the agency • Write and build new business profiles for prospective clients • Scanning newspapers, magazines and web links for client exposure and send to the relevant talent agents and clients • Organise incoming and outgoing post • Set up meeting room for external clients • Research, write and update client biographies • Check websites, fan sites and Google alerts • Wide range of administrative duties e.g. sort timetables, diaries and office supplies
• Academy Films is one of the largest production companies in commercials, music videos and online content • Work experience during the summer working on reception, front of house answering all incoming calls • Collect and deliver scripts • Greet and attend to studio guests • Organise lunches, making tea and coffee • Distribute post and run errands
• Manage the social media accounts for the website (petspyjamas.com) • Implement creative ideas to promote the new products on the site, create competitions etc • Organise and attend events • Answer customer service queries via telephone and email. • Attend weekly meetings discussing new ways to improve the site or products that could be introduced • Take minutes during meetings
Politics and Sociology Degree
Guildhall Music and Drama - Awarded Distinction