Do you really want to delete project Berlin ?
Do you really want to hide project Berlin ?
Do you really want to unhide project Berlin ?
Do you really want to delete project Munich?
Do you really want to hide project Munich?
Do you really want to unhide project Munich?
My name is Hannah Murphy and I recently made the decision to move to the UK from Melbourne, Australia. I am an individual who is known to convey my independence through fashion trends and lifestyle movements. I have a strong eye for fashion and am very passionate about the industry. I am a strategic thinker and am always considering how current trends impact the future and the way that such trends have been influenced by the past.
- Provide outstanding customer service - Recognised as a brand ambassador - Share product knowledge
- Work with luxury brands - Provide outstanding customer service - Recognised as a brand ambassador - Share product knowledge
- Manage small team of photographers/sale assistants - Organise weekly rotas - Complete weekly stock takes - Take photos of customers - Produce photo books for customers
- Manage accessories department of store - Manage stock control and inventory - Visual merchandising tasks - Recognised as a brand ambassador
- Update all social media platforms - Communicate with customers via social media - Took photos of products - Designed promotional material for social media use - Assist in buying product for store - Assist on photo shoots and stying
- Styled customers with accessories - Provided outstanding customer service - Merchandising and replenishing tasks - Recognised as a brand ambassador
I designed and created a fashion magazine during my final year of high school and it was chosen to be displayed in the Melbourne Museum.
I entered a photograph I had taken into the 2013 Pedestrian TV Photo Awards and was lucky enough to be chosen as a finalist.
I designed and created an outfit consisting of a pair of pants, an evening top and a poncho. I entered the outfit into the Fashion Awards and placed 2nd.