- UNCLEANWith words by Tanizaki "unclean" looks at how type can be informed by a medium. Unclean was a campaign designed for monotype using its popular typeface Neue Kabel. The inspiration for this video campaign came from Kabel's own history. Originally being a typeface from the 1920s, Germany and Japan had a rich design relationship in the interwar era that I wanted to pay homage to. Using the type in subtitle format together with found imagery from 1920's Japan, Britain and Germany.
- RE-TYPE! RE-IMAGE!Re-Type! Re-Image is a project that aims to uncover how design can change perception. Using an excerpt from the text The principle of hope by Ernst Bloch, the three books all differ in appearance to alter how the viewer perceives the content. Poem edit- For this version the text is presented in the form of poetry book. Using light colours and romantic imagery this edit focuses on the positives within the content and aims to draw them out for the reader.
- D&AD Durex CampaignTasked with creating a disability inclusive campaign for Durex, “What disability?” is a campaign created to confront stereotype and promote inclusivity amongst all that like intimacy. Sex shouldn’t include stigma and where there is intimacy, there is unity. Through the four posters we portrayed everyday scenes with the signature tagline. The tagline is meant to challenge viewers whilst making them reevaluate possible assumptions or stereotypes about disabilities and sex. By using hard hitt
- Fluctuate Pt 3Fluctuate is a zine project that aims to answer, deconstruct and challenge the idea of perception and opinion through design. All filled with the same content each edit of the zine is styled in a different way to aid in altering the viewers opinion of the story whilst reading. "Who do you want me to be?" is the broadsheet newspaper edit in this project. Playing with the traditional design of newspapers this edit aims to connote a more personal, emotional, sensationalised vulnerable feeling thro
- Fluctuate Pt 2Fluctuate is a zine project that aims to answer, deconstruct and challenge the idea of perception and opinion through design. All filled with the same content each edit of the zine is styled in a different way to aid in altering the viewers opinion of the story whilst reading. "Fluctuate" is the A5 printed zine edit of the project that aims to connote an elusive, impersonal serious feeling through the use of minimal imagery and abrasive text and colour.
+ View all