You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project FEMALE TROUBLE?
Do you really want to delete project The Koppel Project: Phaidon bookshop, event space, pop-ups, artist studios and work hub?
I have been working in creative industries for 6 years. | grew up in a multicultural environment, inspiring a lifelong interest in social diversity and cultural identity. My academic and professional background have garnered her multiple skills, including curation, public relations, obtaining funding for projects, event planning, campaign management, marketing, project development, branding, direct and digital marketing, budget management and client negotiations. Due to my international upbringing, I have the sensitivity and ability to work within different cultures, having already done so in North America, South America and Europe.
UNA is a unique dining experience that seats 12 guest in one large table situated in the heart of London, overlooking the bustling city below. • Planning event aspects, such as venue, seating, events calendar, dining, and guest list • Connecting with new clients and being the point of contact for existing customers. • Managing PR and marketing for UNA • Social media manager • Creating innovative designs, drafts, or presentations
● Actively supporting a charity art foundation that focuses on public engagement and creating opportunities for artists in a creative community. ● Identify and obtain funding opportunities ● Curated exhibition "Female Trouble", supported by Arts Council England, Absolute Print and the Archway Community (Sep-Oct 2017) ● Organise social/cultural engagement opportunities
• Responsible for conceiving, proposing and executing projects and events for the gallery; • In charge of the management and efficient running of the gallery; • Managed Social content; • Propose and manage financial budgets; • Draft all contracts and consignments; • Promote the gallery; • Market exhibitions and shows; • Work with gallery artists and develop relationships with new ones; • Create strategic public relations and media plans for the business; • Promote exhibitions and work with individual artists; • Brief staff on technical and artistic matters relating to programming; • Develop client lists; • Grow client database; • Price artwork, organise sales and transportation of artwork; • Curate exhibitions, publish gallery programme and book events.
• Developed and nurtured client relationships; • In charge of the management and efficient running of the gallery; • Managed Social content; • Maintained artwork and client database up to date; • Resolved client issues involving insurance appraisals, transportation and art maintenance; • Wrote press releases, artist bios, invoices, contracts and art-fair applications; Marketed gallery shows, artists and events to the press, our social media and database; • Developed and implemented new marketing strategies to promote the growth and success of the business.
• Research content; • Conducting interviews with artists, designers and creatives; • Wrote articles for the arts and culture section of the digital magazine.
• Organise Gallery catalogue database; • Attend the needs of the Gallery during Frieze and Frieze Masters; • Assist throughout the inauguration of the new Gallery.
• In charge of supporting the participating Mexican artists with all their necessities throughout the duration of the festival; • Serve as a link between the festival organisation and the artists; • Supported the festival’s projects administrator and production managers.
• Developed marketing strategies to promote the collection; • Classified and digitally organise the artwork of the collection, including photographic catalogue, artwork description, artist profiles and CV’s; • Organised the transportation and insurance of the artwork; • Trained hotel staff in offering tours of the collection to guests and clients; • Maintained client relationships.
• Assisted in administrative functions; • Managed Social content; • Assisted the gallery during Pinta Art Fair 2014.
• Identified and organized investors and contributing participants; • Obtained a venue and organised the transportation and insurance of national and international artwork; • Designed brand logo and created artwork database; • Wrote press releases distributed to contacts in database; • Coordinated the work of nine participating artists including Jennifer Pitchers, Johnatan Molina Arroyo, Jose Vera Matos, Edi Hirose, Jacob Wolff, Carlota and Rosa Crepax, Alberto Borea and William Goldsmiths.
• Assisted in administrative functions; • Managed Social content; • Wrote application and proposals for national and international art fair; • Worked as gallery representative during exhibitions, events and art fairs; • Wrote and translated press releases; • Wrote and translated press releases; • Updated artist portfolios, CVs, and website content; • Coordinated sales and transportation of artwork; • Updated mailing-list and artwork databases; • Maintained relationships with gallery artists and clients; • In charge of researching the works of artists selected for international fairs to complete the application process.
• Assisted gallery director with administrative work; • Produced gallery texts, press releases, invoices and international art fair applications; • Managed director’s calendar; • Updated artist portfolios, CVs, and website content; • Coordinated gallery openings.
Awarded Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur visa for my alternative and sustainable business model for an arts and culture centre.
University of British Colombia, Vancouver (UBC)
Specialised in Metaphysics, Existentialism and Aesthetics
Received the Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur award for my business model for a sustainable art business. My business model did a comparative analysis of art institutions in the public and private sector, looking at their financial infrastructure and audience outreach.