Currently an Account Handler at a full-service creative agency. Management of several clients at anytime across digital, design, branding, social media end-to-end marketing plans. A passionate and driven individual who focuses on performance in everything I do.
- Management of several key accounts delivering full marketing services. - Client briefing, strategy planning, and pitching - Development of client accounts - Project management of projects - Team briefing - Assist in costing and resource planning - Email marketing
- This is my current weekend job. - Taking orders and bookings - Food handling and food preparation - Waitressing, fully trained barrista, bar work and cellar management - Providing customer satisfaction and dealing with a range of ages in a busy environment.
- End to end event management across three venues. - Responsible for organising and managing events (from corporate dinners to weddings) throughout the group in all three of our sites (Stonor, Henley and Maida Vale). - End-to-end management of the event, from initial brief, right through to management on the day - User journeys and conversion a/b testing – currently increased conversion by 54% - Content strategy
- Front of house leadership - Resource management - Stock control and budget management
- Assisting with models and designers - Helping the customers - Hosting the door - Layup - Door staff
- Training of new joiners - Carrying out legal daily documentation (price increases/decreases, ensuring the correct labeling is on show), - Receiving and packing deliveries
Invoicing, filing, ordering stock, communicating with clients
Textiles, English Lit, Theatre Studies
Basic sport coaching award achieved by using skills in leadership and communication. Working with children and as part of a team.