Currently I am a Bookings Coordinator for ProMotion Hire. I have previous credits in television as Production Runner and Production Secretary. I am looking for a new exciting opportunity within the industry and open to any similar roles.
Book and coordinate internal/external meetings for management and clients. Liaise with TV/Film producers & coordinators. Handle inbound & outbound emails and phone calls for projects and general calls. Book out a range of film and TV equipment. Send quotes and invoices. Book couriers and coordinate drivers. Handle payments (cash and card) Process/file documents, carnets maintaining hard copies. Use MCS booking software.
Theres Something About Movies - Sky One Source and coordinate freebies. Book couriers and suppliers. Source runners. Assist with the set up of VT shoots. Manage/co-ordinate the runner team. Source props and locations. Data wrangle footage. Log and transcribe footage. Assist with post production; credits and compliance notes.
• Source freebies, order props. • Logging footage and drives, data wrangling. • Assisting with productions credit card and expenses. • Set up studio; dressing rooms, green rooms, delegate roles and responsibilities other runners. Be one of the first points of communication for talent, studio departments and crew.
• Source and interview WWII survivors across Europe. • Attend Historic events. • Research archives, contact war museums, search newspapers. • Handle paperwork.
Married At First Sight - Series 4 Book and coordinate all travel and accommodation for talent and contributors. Maintain all confidential paperwork making sure they are filed and copied both online and as a hard copy. Contact GP and handle medical paperwork. Organise and coordinate location shoots; setting up catering/drinks stations. Source crew. Book, organise, rig and de-reig equipment. Coordinate couriers and suppliers. Organise and delegate the team of runners. Assist with location paperwork; release forms, contracts, expenses and more. Assist with Post production paperwork; music time coding, transcribing etc.
Harry Hill Clubnite - Channel 4 Coordinate meetings between producers/production staff and talent. Organise schedules/call sheets and runner tasks. Check and handle music clearances. Log and update all spreadsheets and word documents. Assisting the PM and Co-ordinator with the set up of the studio; coordinating catering, dressing rooms and production office. Liaising with agents and talent; travel, accommodation and daily expenses. Self shoot and edit run throughs. Co-ordinate and be a point of contact for the team on location shoots.
Sky One's There's Something About Movie • Look after talent, gallery and the floor. • Assist the floor manager with getting talent through wardrobe, hair and make-up. • Set up and clear dressing rooms, get lunch and dinner for talent and crew.
Development of Cards Against Humanity • Research and source improv and comedy shows and talent. • Set up and assist with work shop improv auditions and games testing. • Assist with filming and sound.
Channel 4's Tasha and Ellie • Look after talent and crew. • Assist on set; moving props, set pieces and tech equipment. • Helping with production expenses. • A background extra (scared Optician 3)
Icons: Live at the O2 Indigo • Look after talent and floor. • Assist with audience seating. • Look after the VIP lounge.
ITV's Harry Hills Alien Fun Capsule • Look after talent and the wardrobe, hair and make-up department; getting talent through on time. • Set up and clear dressing rooms and green room, get lunch and dinner, teas and coffee's as well as general runner duties.
Channel 4's Married At First Sight • Look after contributors and crew, get teas and coffees. • Assist with setting up cameras and tech. • Brief and mic contributors before their science assessments. • Handle release forms.
• Research and source; ideas, casting, interviews, shows, stories, costumes and props for both factual and entertainment productions. • Edit casting videos, VT's, company and production show reels. • Transcribe, do music cue sheets and time coding for productions. • Data Wrangling and logging drives and footage. • Assist on shoots; cameras and sound equipment, rig and de-rig. • Print and run scripts. • Set up and assist with castings in the office. • Office and production credit cards and expenses. • Be the first point of contact on reception. • Set up and clear meeting rooms • Book Travel, accommodation and organise couriers.
• Research, create and develop ideas and content for Weibo, their online platform. • Write briefs and proposals. • Pitch ideas. • Source talent and crew. • Film and self-shoot interviews, Vox pops and online content. • Video Edit. • Transcribing and proof reading • Log footage. • Assist with Quality Control.
• Research topics, news, features, games, competitions and source interviewees. • Create running orders for each show. • Monitor the duration of live & pre-recorded shows. • Assist with tech and edit audio and podcasts. • Manage socal media promotions and posts. • Brief presenters and guests
• Promote the station and make the connections with local businesses. • Create and assist with Vibe's events and fundraisers. • Source bands and influencers for events
I studied Film, Television and Radio at this University where I personally gained skills on campus by joining Film and TV societies and becoming a Live on air Radio Presenter. I was also handpicked by Stephen Saunders to join his Documentary Unforgiving Peace as a researcher.