You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• As well as a personal commitment to making a positive and proactive contribution I am currently gaining mentored on-the-job training in: marketing and PR skills, administrative/agency operations, client services, strategic thinking/planning, business development and people management. • Growing awareness of the advertising industry sector and the wider marketing mix and working closely and collectively with designers and creatives. • Skills: effective project planning, razor-sharp attention to detail, ability to adapt quickly to changes and deadlines and demonstrating the value of delivering collaborative, high quality customer care.
Creative project producing a Zine. Involved subediting and organizing content submitted by various artists and writers, including my own writings and illustrations. I am an inspired thinker, visually minded and full of original, inventive ideas. My work on this project involved a series of fine-liner illustrations on the topic of ‘birth’.
• Strong customer focused position working in retail, useful in gaining commercial awareness • Developed effective influencing and negotiation skills as well as helpful all-round skills as a result of leading my team and meeting targets • Particularly enjoyed the creative element of coming up with eye-catching and original ways to merchandise stock.
• Highly demanding role in which I demonstrated leadership and management qualities and ability to think fast under pressure. • Role involved high levels of multitasking: cooking, cleaning and overseeing the running of a 16-person chalet, attempting to resolve any issues that arose quickly and assuring high levels of good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Involved using my creative and writing abilities to design the society logo, produce eye-catching posters/flyers and administer advertising on social media and around campus. • Developed solid organization and planning skills through marketing the new society and coming up with ideas to fund raise money for mats and props and recruiting/timetabling teachers which involved communication skills and networking abilities. • Took the initiative to create this new society that I managed effectively alongside my studies and part time work. Awarded ‘Best New Society’ 2014.
• Learnt prioritization, organization, initiative and problem solving abilities. • Role involved greeting and signing in clients, assuring excellent telephone manor, assisting with client requests and promptly responding to queries and questions via email.
• ‘Lonely-planet’ style travel column during my 12 months travelling through India, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand and Indonesia. Sought to give an original, innovative slant to well documented travel destinations. Gained solid sub-editing and Journalism skills. • Have also had several pieces of work, including articles and poems published in various magazines and online.
Achieved first class hons. Consistently working to strict deadlines in situations of high pressure I learnt how to effectively use and manage time, established able writing skills in a range of styles, learnt how to carry out quality research and analysis and established strong critical and independent thinking skills as well as gaining an intricate understanding of people.
A Levels: English (A*) History (A*) Psychology (A) Art (A)
9 GCSE’s: A*, A*, A*, A*, A*, A, A, A, B Including English, Math’s, Double Science.