Hello, I'm an illustrator and graphic designer working in charity and also as a freelancer. I'm experienced in in-house and freelance for charities and NGO, agency work, digital and print media, short animation, storyboarding for animation, brand guardianship, and adapting creative styles for varied brands. Let's work together!
- BBC's Africa wildlife documentaryPages from a final year project of university degree. The idea was to create an illustrated book in a graphic novel style, depicting scenes from the BBC's wildlife television series, Africa – which could be used as promo or as a special accompaniment if you purchased the series. It was really just an expression of my love of wildlife and the natural world.
+ View all
DesignerBrick Wall productions
- London, United KingdomFreelance
In-house fixed term cover for a designer position, delivering ready-for-animation storyboards, graphic design, and illustration to the agency's varied clients. A fast-paced role and fun, meeting high standard of creativity and quality daily.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Screen Printing
- Graphic Design and Compositing
- Microsoft Office
- Life Drawing
- Adobe MS Office Suites
- Illustration Digital/traditional
- Motion 5
- Aftereffects Animation
- Premiere Pro
- Photography Shoots
- Adobe Photoshop
- Abobe Illustrator
- Adobe Indesign
IllustrationLoughborough University Schools of the Arts
- Loughborough, United Kingdom
1st class hons in Illustration (visual communication) BA.
Shortlisted for AOI Serco Prize for IllustrationAssociation of Illustrators (AOI)Shortlisted and exhibited as one of 50 at the London Transport Museum. Selected from thousands of entries to design a poster following the theme 'London Stories'. Inspired by the history of Covent Garden, I imagined a fictional tale of cheeky nuns stealing the N from Covent Garden's original name in a heist.
Secret 7 Vinyl Artwork WinnerSecret 7"My artwork for Secret 7 and Art Against Knives was selected as one of the winning entries for 2013. I designed vinyl artwork for a participating music artist, Jessie Ware, based on her song 'Still Love Me'. Artwork was produced as a one-off piece, exhibited and sold in aid of charity Art Against Knives at Mother, London.
+ Show more