- Der mude Tod (Destiny) with Live Piano ConcertIn September 2019 Dmytro Morykit played a live concert alongside Fritz Lang's 1921 film, Der mude Tod (Destiny) in the wonderful Baltic Film and Media School in Tallinn, Estonia. It was a great success and the following month was performed for the Festival of Film at the Royal Albert Hall.
Projects credited in
- The Man with the Child in His Eyes (a rhapsody)I am due to give an interview with Retropopic Radio to discuss the first two iconic albums of Kate Bush and in preparation for that, I have recorded this cover. I wanted to pay homage to Kate by playing the piece as a rhapsody because I couldn't replace her voice which is an important element of the original.
- Green Man Festival copyOngoing collaboration with Green Man, an annual music and arts festival set in the Brecon Beacons. I write copy for the festival's programme, website and email marketing, providing the marketing team with intriguing, descriptive content that matches Green Man's distinctive tone of voice.
- Art UK Sculpture ProjectThe UK is set to become the first country in the world to create a free-to-access online photographic showcase of its publicly owned sculpture. The first photographic records began appearing on Art UK in early 2019. Many of these 150,000 works are without records, images or online access, and many public monuments are not fully recorded and are at risk. The three-year project focuses on sculpture dating from the last 1,000 years, held in public collections and outdoor locations across the UK.3
- Christmas Single - Release Date 9th DecemberIn the very early 80s my band, Suppose I Laugh, played The Pindar of Wakefield (now the Water Rats) a music venue in King's Cross area of London. We shared the billing that night with The Pogues. (I have a few tales to tell but not in public spaces). It wasn't long after they released the single, Fairytale of New York. For the last few years I've thought about releasing a Christmas single but wasn't sure which piece to record, then with all the hullabaloo around the words in Fairytale of New Yo
+ Show more
- Project Management
- Data Collection
- Music Promotions