- Stirling - Vacancy for Office Administrator/Manager(Stirling) Digital Forest UK Ltd is a new start-up backed by Arise IIP that aims to make wildlife and wild places accessible to everyone through immersive, interactive platforms from some of the world’s most inspiring landscapes. Administrator to run our new office based at the Innovation Park, Stirling University. Email for full job description. Robin Whytock firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hebridean SuiteThis album came about after a visit to the Outer Hebrides and is a response to the pain of loss. Dmytro was at the time thinking about Malcolm Arnold in his centenary year (he met him several times both in and out of hospital) and when hearing about the struggles of those on the islands, he thought of the dispossessed and the resonance with his own ancestral past. Is fulfilment built out of the lasting legacy of loss? Each piece is dedicated to various individuals including, Malcolm, a friend a
- Der mude Tod (Destiny) with Live Piano ConcertIn September 2019 Dmytro Morykit played a live concert alongside Fritz Lang's 1921 film, Der mude Tod (Destiny) in the wonderful Baltic Film and Media School in Tallinn, Estonia. It was a great success and the following month was performed for the Festival of Film at the Royal Albert Hall.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- Art UKArt UK is the online home for all public art collections in the United Kingdom (previously known as the Public Catalogue Foundation). Working in partnership with 3,000 public collections and other organisations including the BBC, it is a charity displaying over 200,000 oil paintings and planning to expand the project to include watercolours, pastels, drawings, prints and sculptures. Keepthinking was chosen to design and build the website. Winner or the GLAMi Silver Award at Museums and the Web 29
- The Man with the Child in His Eyes (a rhapsody)I am due to give an interview with Retropopic Radio to discuss the first two iconic albums of Kate Bush and in preparation for that, I have recorded this cover. I wanted to pay homage to Kate by playing the piece as a rhapsody because I couldn't replace her voice which is an important element of the original.
- Green Man Festival copyOngoing collaboration with Green Man, an annual music and arts festival set in the Brecon Beacons. I write copy for the festival's programme, website and email marketing, providing the marketing team with intriguing, descriptive content that matches Green Man's distinctive tone of voice.
- Art UK Sculpture ProjectThe UK is set to become the first country in the world to create a free-to-access online photographic showcase of its publicly owned sculpture. The first photographic records began appearing on Art UK in early 2019. Many of these 150,000 works are without records, images or online access, and many public monuments are not fully recorded and are at risk. The three-year project focuses on sculpture dating from the last 1,000 years, held in public collections and outdoor locations across the UK.4
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Project Management
- Data Collection
- Music Promotions