Creative design and communications for disruptive start-ups, brands and movements who are are positively changing our world. I believe in the power of creativity to make an idea irresistible, and the ability of communications to inspire real change. With over 8 years experience in industry, I've worked as a designer at sustainability strategy and creative agency Futerra, and Head of Design and Communications for Fashion Revolution. In my 5 years at Fashion Revolution, I built the brand, art directed and designed a wealth of resources spanning online, print and event materials, from the annual campaign materials for Fashion Revolution Week, the Fashion Transparency Index, Manifesto for a Fashion Revolution, three fanzines, films, educational resources and action packs, exhibitions, to social media graphics and the website. Fashion Revolution is now the world’s largest fashion movement, which has won global awards for design and communications and engaged millions of people around the world. Fashion Revolution was awarded a Design Award at the Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences in Sydney, in partnership with Good Design Australia in May 2018 I live in Bristol and work with local and international clients. For more information or to discuss collaborations and freelance opportunities, please get in touch: email@example.com
- Pukka Impact Report 2020I designed the Pukka's 2020 Impact Report, which explains their mission to nurture healthier, happier lives through powerful organic plants. It covers their journey to be net zero by 2030, their work with organic farmers and wild harvesters, and how they are responding to the climate and ecological emergency. With nature at the heart of their business, I decided to use cutout plants to 'rewild' the report and Pukka illustrations to immerse the reader in their journey over the last year.
- Traidcraft Transparency GuideI was hired by Traidcraft Exchange to art direct and design a 28-page guide for ethical businesses to support them in achieving supply chain transparency. The guide explains the benefits of supply chain transparency and includes a step-by-step practical guide to getting started. As part of the brief, I commissioned illustrator Joseph Carrington to create a series of illustrations throughout the guide.
- Clean Clothes CampaignPublished June 2020 Are the people who make your clothes paid enough to live on? Now you can find out. I created the campaign visual identity and website for Fashion Checker, a new campaign by Clean Clothes Campaign that puts the fashion industry’s low wages in the spotlight, accelerating the campaign for living wages. The website gives garment workers, activists and consumers access to real data from supply chains of the worlds’ biggest fashion brands, gaining deeper insight into where clothi
- DameDAME are on a mission to make periods positive. This means every woman around the world should have access to period products free from toxins, discomfort and negative language, and that those products shouldn’t damage or exploit our natural world. 1.3 billion tampon applicators are thrown away every year in the UK, which end up in landfill or the ocean. DAME's reusable applicator is a sustainable solution for the 60% of women who prefer applicator tampons. They're the world's first Carbon Neg
- Quirky CampersQuirky Campers is the home of handmade campervan rentals in the UK. You should check them out if you fancy a beautiful and unique holiday with wheels. I helped take their existing brand further with a refresh, to make it feel more established, trusted, and as beautifully handcrafted as its campervans.
+ View all
Head of Design & CommunicationsFashion Revolution
- London, United KingdomFull Time
I headed up the branding, design and communications for Fashion Revolution, a global movement calling for greater transparency in the fashion industry. I made sure everything looked good and sounded great, from Fashion Revolution campaign materials, fanzines and reports, to website, social media and newsletters. - Brand identity - Design for publications 'How to be a Fashion Revolutionary', 'It's time for a Fashion Revolution' White Paper, Fashion Transparency Index, Fanzine #001 MONEY FASHION POWER, #002 LOVED CLOTHES LAST, #003 FASHION ENVIRONMENT CHANGE. - Printed and digital campaign material such as social media assets, posters, postcards
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Futerra is an award-winning creative agency which works to drive positive change and a better world. During my 5.5 years as a designer there, I worked with clients such as Unilever, Mondelez, BT, Bupa, L’Oreal, Danone, and the Forest Stewardship Council, creating campaigns, branding and communications.
- Print Design
- Graphic Design
- APP Design
- Web Design
- Social Media
- Creative Direction
- Art Direction