Currently the production manager and producer at "Paddington Works Production", responsible for the design and project management of the studios from conception, through to managing the recording studios, operating as the in-house producer and dealing / maintaing client, artist & partner relationships. Previous highlights include bespoke sound deign for Escape Hunt UK & Australia, Managing Pirate Live and Pirate Prodigies shoots, credited sound design and composition for Intu and various other companies, Past projects Include SFX for Animatronics, Games, Studio Design and Sound Pack creation.
- CONTROLCONTROL is for managing audio production This space is purpose-built for audio production. The studio features a bespoke studio outboard for shaping and tuning sounds. This set-up allows producers to run multiple sessions simultaneously. With access to high-end professional microphones, all the latest plugins and the digital audio workstation of choice (think Avid Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 10 and Adobe Audition) CONTROL has all your production needs covered. iMac Pro LG 5K mon
- RHODESRHODES, is named after the room’s stand-out feature: an original 1982 Rhodes Stage MK II. The suite offers a space to edit, create, record independently or CONNECT with other suites. RHODES also features a unique floating vocal booth design, in an aesthetic acoustically treated studio, allowing artists to record vocal takes with full control over the sound.
- LIVEDesigned for recording podcasts, voice-overs, vocals and instruments. Alongside a professional mic selection and the latest podcasting hardware, LIVE has custom-built “suspended” equipment. The combination of a pulley-system vocal isolation booth and a ‘hanging’ podcast-mic rail doesn’t just guarantee a clear, crisp sound. It also ensures the studio is completely wireless — no trip-hazard cables in here. LIVE allows you to send your audio straight to an SD Card, USB or laptop — or seamlessl
- Sound Design - Escape The Wild WestResponsible for the sound design and original music composition for Escape Hunt's "Escape The Wild West" escape room game. Working to a brief and delivering the project in a tight time frame. "You’ve struck gold but word got out and now the vultures are circling. Step into the Wild West, where the tiny frontier town of East Victoria is celebrating the discovery of gold. But the celebrations turn sour when news arrives that the bloodthirsty Bill French Gang are on their way to claim the gold –
- Sound Design - Blackbeard's TreasureResponsible for the music composition and sound design. Recording voice actors and editing the audio for "voice clues". Working to a brief and tight deadline, this was a very enjoyable project to have worked on. "Blackbeard is dead, his loot lies unguarded. Sink or swim? It’s up to you. Step onto a pirate galleon in the middle of a battle for control of the High Seas. Your captain, the terrifying Blackbeard, has just been killed and his ship is shot to pieces and sinking fast. With no chance o
+ View all
Production ManagerPaddington Works Production
8 Hermitage St, Paddington, London W2 1BE, UKFull Time
Production manager and producer, responsible for the design and project management of the studios from conception, through to managing the recording studios, operating as the in-house producer and dealing / maintaining client, artist & partner relationships. Here's a breakdown of the multifunctional studios; "A modular production studio in Central London Paddington Works Production offers the light, equipment and fresh air people need to record their best work. Choose between four available studios: LIVE, CONTROL, RHODES and EDIT (with the option to connect one or more of these rooms into a suite of spaces). Ideal for podcasters, voice-over artists, visual editors, videographers, sound designers, producers, artists and engineers. Each room features circadian lighting, soundproofing, industry-leading equipment, and antiviral air circulation systems that eliminate 99.97% of airborne viruses in seconds and filters clean air into the studios every 18 minutes. LIVE A flexible space for capturing podcasts, voice-overs and audio recording. This space comes equipped with a professional mic selection and podcasting hardware. Vocal booth for solo artists and podcasters. With the ability to record directly onto an SD Card, USB to a laptop or carry the signal through to CONTROL room. CONTROL A room designed to focus on audio production working with multiple sessions. High spec outboard for shaping and tuning sounds. Running Pro Tools, Logic Pro X + Ableton Live 10 - CONTROL has your production needs covered. EDIT A room to refine your visuals whilst using our dedicated editing suite. Using modular Palette gear to map your own workflow to best suit your style. Full access to Final Cut Pro, DaVinci Resolve + Adobe suite. For those who want additional sparks, EDIT is also toting Unity, Blender + Cinema 4D. RHODES Features a space dedicated to the Fender Rhodes keyboards. A suite to edit, create, record independently or CONNECT with our other suites. Use a real 1982 Rhodes Mk11 that’s voiced and tuned on your project. “RHODES” also offers even more with our unique floating vocal booth, recording your vocal takes and voice overs is now effortless and sound how you intend. Full access to Logic Pro X + Ableton Live 10, Final Cut Pro, DaVinci Resolve + Adobe suite, Unity, Blender + Cinema 4D."
+ Show more
- Studio Management
- Artist Relations
- Audio Engineering
- Music Producer
- Podcast Production
- Project Management
- DAW Profficency
- Budget Management
- Sound Design