I’m 22 years of age and in July 2017 I graduated from Manchester Metropolitan University with a First Class degree in International Fashion Promotion. I’ve studied photography as a core subject since September 2010 throughout my GCSE’s and A Levels and can say it is not only an education it is a hobby too, one which I’m incredibly passionate about. My focus turned to Fashion Marketing when I began my Degree in Manchester which enchanted my range of skills that can now be applicable to a variety of job roles. Currently being at Junior level I will jump at any chance to learn from industry leading professionals. This would be invaluable in order to develop my skills both personally and in my career and I would gladly go above and beyond in order to achieve benefitting yourselves. I am currently on a Gap Year in Australia where I have been taking a year out to explore and travel which you can see documented on my Instagram: @ditsyfloral and more in depth on my blog https://www.ditsy-floral.com . Alongside my travelling I have been working as an Aupair this has enabled me to develop my problem solving skills as a result of the required high level of responsibility. I am returning to England in August and looking to begin work in London in September. I am an extremely driven and passionate individual who thrives off working in a team environment, particularly a highly creative one. I look forward to any future opportunities that come my way.Locked Pro Plan feature
- Gap year in Australia spent travelling and working as an aupair, taking responsibility for small children. - Developing new skills such as problem solving, communication, planning and budgeting.
- Record press coverage of all clients in all newspapers and magazines. - Assist management team with answering to celebrity requests and generating promotional opportunities for their clients.
- Assisting the photographer during photoshoots with changes in lighting, props, outfits and camera equipment. - Maintaining tidiness of the studio and setting up before each shoot.
- Organise all production for commercial photoshoots - Develop social media strategies to raise brand awareness - Manage the Website homepage and update regularly - Analysis on weekly statistics to develop a more effective marketing plan.
- Manage the show room and prepare products for clients. - Liaise with external boutique brands and media publications to endorse the agency’s current clients
A course developed to focus on all areas of promotion within in the fashion industry and with a large focus on digital marketing.