I am currently the Editor of music magazine Spindle Magazine and a music publicist for WMA. I also co founded the creative online publication 14HQ. Collectively my work Intel's, implementing creative concepts, producing, directing visual productions, writing, editorial, building contacts, producing successful PR campaigns and more. I have also presented and published work which varies from articles in politics, music, sports, entertainment and lifestyle. In addition I have produced 5 events for 14HQ in venues across London. With vast experience in communications, content creation, press, journalism and editorial; I have gained valuable skills and qualities suitable for these roles and more. Being dependable, enthusiastic and a strong leader have helped contribute to positive influences in company statistics and effective team work.
- Culture Clash: TolaniAs lead publicist on Tolani's UK PR campaign, I was able to arrange a 'Culture Clash' feature with the influential magazine CLASH which ran during the promotion of her latest single 'Badman'. "Afro-pop star Tolani is carving out her own lane. An artist who allows her pop ambitions to intermingle with her heritage, the Nigerian riser's formidable touch has made her an international presence." Check out full interview here: https://www.clashmusic.com/features/culture-clash-tolani
- London In Stereo - 'In Short' With TolaniAs part of UK PR team for Tolani we where able to arrange an interview with her with London In Stereo. "Drawing on her multi-cultural upbringing, Tolani blends mellifluous R&B with afrobeat rhythms and her suave, honeyed vocals. We caught up with her to talk Fela Kuti, Sade, and her dreams of playing at the Royal Albert Hall." Full feature here: https://www.londoninstereo.com/tolani-in-short/
- An Interview With....Aidy ProofFresh off one the most historic rap concerts in Sudan and the release of the collaboration album ‘A 249 Experience Volume 1’ I sat down with Sudanese rapper Aidy proof while in Khartoum to discuss how his work with his love for his country, J Cole, Bas and the rest of the Dreamville squad inspired him to start the dynamic rap crew ‘The Circle’. I also challenged Proof to a game of Know Your Squad to see how well the rapper /manager knows his own team! Check out full interview here: https://14h
- An Interview with...Maxo Kream14HQ caught up with Houston Rapper Maxo Kream I was able to chat to him about all things music, including his latest album Brandon Banks as well as his contributions to the now gold Dreamville album 'Revenge of the Dreamerz III'. I also challenged Maxo to a game of Know Your Barz to see how well the rapper knows his own lyrics, with a couple of surprises. Full video links: YT: https://bit.ly/2ZNRI2H
- An Interview with....Lucky DayeFresh off his 4 Grammy nominations and the release of his latest music video Karma, I sat down with New Orleans singer/songwriter Lucky Daye while he was in London to discuss life, music and what U.K artists he wants to work with. I also challenged Lucky Daye to a game of Know Your Barz to see how well the singer/songwriter knows his own lyrics, with a couple of surprises. Full video links YT: https://bit.ly/39zgHLx IGTV: https://bit.ly/2MOzAjW
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Featured article: Macca WilesThis was an article I did in May, a promo piece for up-and-coming London rapper/singer, Macca Wiles, for media publication 14HQ projects. It chronicles his early life, upbringing, what made him the artist he is today - all in relation to his newly released single 'Outlined'.
Head EditorSpindle magazine
Goodwin Rd, London W12 9JN, UKFull Time
● Over-seeing smooth running and scheduling of all online features ● Posting of social content - FB, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Tik-tok ● Production of Spindle shoots across UK and US ● Maintain publicist relationships, including responding to pitches ● Sustain and develop photographer and videographer relations across WMA and external creatives in U.K and US ● Book and confirm artists for each Spindle Session and Spindle features ● Responsible for contributors on the Spindle Network ● Attending gigs and events on behalf of Spindle ● Spindle’s weekly newsletter ● Managing 1-3 Spindle interns ● Responsible for overseeing Spindle’s podcast
Junior Music PublicistWMA Agency
Goodwin Rd, London W12 9JN, UKFull Time
Working within a vibrant digital agency Knowledge and understanding of the online media landscape Press release writing and communication skills Creative thinking Client and media relationship management Clients include - Universal Music, Sony Music, Polydor Records and Warner Music.
+ Show more
- Video Director
- Broadcast Journalism
- Events PR
- Creative Concept
- Media Campaigns
- Media Communication
- PR Campaigns