Multi-disciplinary producer based in London. Specialising in creative production, experience in events, film and stills campaigns, working and collaborating with art studios, brands, cultural platforms, production companies and agencies. Particularly interested immersive and complex events, brand activations and video and stills production for the fashion and music industries. Passionate about creating opportunities, spaces and representation for people from diverse and backgrounds and disciplines.
+ Show more
- the circular casethe design of ‘the circular case’ was perfected by up and coming product designer @duddstargram_ aka @theorleyboy of the [tag-team] studio. Our project was shortlisted in the London and Partners Sustainable Design category.⠀ ⠀ The competition sought to explore the aesthetic, functional, social, gestural and experiential possibilities of enhanced hygiene, fuelling the establishment of new behavioural norms which benefit the ongoing health of global society. Ultimately, the aim was to explore how
- The Circular CaseExperience design studio Bompas & Parr has teamed up with London’s Design Museum on Fountain of Hygiene, a new global competition and showcase for creatives of any age. The brief is to design “inspired takes on the sanitiser pumps now on counters across the globe”, and follows initiatives from large-scale brands engaging with hand hygiene – namely LVMH’s enormous pivot from perfume production to hand sanitiser manufacturing. As [TAG-TEAM] Studio we've came up with the concept board below. All
- Dialogue in the Dark - LondonIn Dialogue in the Dark exhibition visitors are led by blind guides in small groups through a specially constructed and totally darkened exhibition – where sounds, wind, temperatures and textures convey the characteristics of daily environments such as a park, a city or a bar. In the dark, daily routines become a new experience. A reversal of roles are created: sighted people are torn out of their familiar environments, losing the sense they rely on most - their sight. Blind people guide them, p
Projects credited in
- New social enterprise exhibition: How does it feel to navigate a city without your sight?The Pioneers Post team ventures into absolute darkness on a recent visit to London’s Dialogue in the Dark sensory exhibition, and discovers how it feels to navigate a busy city without sight. Co-founder Huseyin Gunduzler explains how the social enterprise began – and why he hopes it will inspire a more accessible world. When the Pioneers Post team arrive at SPACE studio in East London’s Hackney we are given white canes to hold in our left hands, taken behind a thick black curtain, and told tha9
- Major League Baseball - 108 SessionsIn June 2019, Major League Baseball comes to London for the first time with the Boston Red Sox and New York Yankees playing a two game series at the London Stadium. As part of a 12-month build-up, MLB launched a free Sunday quarterly event at Mick’s Garage in East London that celebrates the culture of American cities and its relationship to London. Following the July launch, attention turned to Detroit and Chicago on 7th October with Amp Fiddler and ROY DAVIS JR for a day filled with cultural e
Partnerships + Account ManagerReflect Studio
London, United KingdomPart Time
A design + manufacturing office and Certified B Corporation, focusing on garments and everyday objects. Leverage brand identities of institutions through aesthetic, functional, and sustainable products. I have secured projects and collaborations with brands and institutions such as Barbican, Qatar Museum (INQ), Love International and Ransom Note.
+ Show more
- Project Management
- Creative Production