Versatile designer with a creative flair for typography and well versed in all areas of graphic communication. 17 years professional design and print experience working within commercial agencies and in-house marketing teams. Working with clients in a variety of fields from hospitality, higher education, leisure, health and retail. Specialising in corporate branding, brochures, conferences, exhibition display, leaflets, newsletters, report and accounts, infographics, email and social media marketing. Previous clients: Premier League, Ofsted, NHS, Experian, Co-op Heart of England, Interflora, Environment Agency, Nurture Fertility, Nottingham University, Nottingham Trent University, Newcastle University and Durham University. Project management skills illustrated by being able to take design jobs from concept to completion. Well versed in dealing directly with clients, marketing departments, account managers, agencies and printers with strong interpersonal and communication skills. I'm backed with a HND in Graphic Design and a BA Honours (2.1) in Graphic Communication. If you would like to work together, please drop me a line and let's talk.
- Talent MatchTalent Match is a lottery funded programme, aimed at supporting 18-24 year-olds who have been out of work, training and education for 12 months and who often suffer from a number of complex barriers. I designed their initial branding, look and feel which has been rolled out across all their marketing.
- Soul Buggin'Soul Buggin' is a Nottingham club night that I co-run that is now in it's 17th year. It's a real passion project that has seen thousands of people attend our events over the years and I produce all the marketing for the night that includes printed flyers, posters, clothing to online graphics and social media promotions.
- University of NottinghamI've been a partner to several leading Universities in-house marketing teams over the last decade. Here is a small selection of just some of the hundreds of pieces I have produced for the University of Nottingham. From designing new sub-brands to implementing their brand guidelines for a whole host of printed marketing collateral.
- Premier League Scholars ProgrammeDesigning the Premier League core handbook materials for their scholars programme at football clubs around the Country for a range of offline and online materials including interactive PDF's and printed handbooks in order to welcome new scholars onto the programme and provide them with the required materials for their course. The colours used derive from the Premier League brand guidelines and are vital in ensuring the materials remain bright, engaging and modern.
- Leftlion MagazineWith the country in lockdown, Nottingham's largest independent magazine Leftlion put a call out to creatives to design the cover of their next issue. I designed a couple of concepts and ended up winning the competition. The design was partly inspired by my daughter's trousers and all the rainbows that started appearing in household windows due to children being off school and wanting to create paintings to show solidarity with the community and support for the NHS. In lockdown we were all living
Graphic Design ConsultantGlobal Partnership for Education
Working in close collaboration with the communications and donor relations teams on the US$5 billion campaign to mobilise partners and funds to transform education systems for up to 90 countries. Instrumental in creating designs for a variety of communication products distributed across multiple territories for both online and print.
Graphic Design Support StaffNottingham Trent University
50 Shakespeare St, Nottingham NG1 4FQ, UKPart Time
Supplying graphic design support for students on the Fashion Communication and Promotion course at Nottingham Trent University.
+ Show more
- Adobe Illustrator
- Branding Design
- Email Communications
- Logo Design
- Corporate Identity
- Email Marketing