- La NaveMore than 300 people lived and worked in a occupied industrial warehouse in Barcelona’s district Poblenou. Many of them are undocumented and survive by collecting scrap metal. A judicial process was opened in the summer of 2012, in which the City Council and the owners were demanding the immediate expulsion. It was finally canceled thanks to their lawyers and the solidarity of many social and neighborhood organizations sensitive to the rights of its inhabitants. After almost a year, the trial w
- Unpublished Projects: Creating a Professional DirectoryWhen I met photographer Agnes Essonti in 2015, loads of ideas were born. We planned a trip to Senegal with the mission of creating professional directories for business owners located in the less popular regions. The ultimate goal was to help them market their businesses through personal branding that would make them shine in the directory. Agnes never made it to the flight and I found myself on my way to Dakar with a second hand Canon 400D bought in Barcelona just 1 hour before grabbing my fli
- Discovering Congolese Art at the Fondation Cartier pour l'Art ContemporainThe exhibition "Beauté Congo-Kitoko 1926-2015" was a perfect Sunday plan. My friend Loïc Sene aka Bodd http://www.bodd.ca/ took photos while me and two of my favourite parisian girls enjoyed the art. http://www.radioafricamagazine.com/beaute-congo-kitoko-1926-2015-el-plan-perfecto-de-domingo/
- I spoke to 7 of the best black beauty Spanish-speaking YouTubers (As far as I know)There are 427 million Spanish speakers on the planet and at least 40 per cent of them are Afro-descendants. Although there are far more English blogs dedicated to black beauty, there are some amazing resources for the Spanish speakers among us. I spoke to 7 black beauty Spanish-speaking YouTubers. TRUE Africa is an online publication with 19.79K total Visits and 100% organic traffic. All content is originally and exclusively created by editors and contributors, and I am proud to be one of them.
- Creating Spanish subtitles for Art21Does the past have a sound? Celebrated for his material-oriented practice, Kevin Beasley juxtaposes sound, silence, and sculpture to examine the legacy of cotton in the American South. Set to the beat of his improvised drumming, the film shows Beasley at work in his Queens studio finishing his multipart exhibition, "A view of a landscape," at the Whitney Museum of American Art—his most ambitious work to date. The installation is centered around the motor of a modern cotton gin—a machine origin
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Colèchi x Fashion Revolution - Meet the people who shop smallFor fashion revolution week we asked creatives what they want to see more of from small fashion brands. We want to understand how we can encourage slow fashion and increase transparency between brands and their consumers. This article includes an interview with eight people, sharing what they want to see in fashion.5
+ Show more
London, United KingdomFreelance
I have transcribed, translated and localised subtitles for Art21, TED, ARTE TV and more. Projects include the popular TED Talks and Conferences.
+ Show more
- Content Translation
- Training Delivery
- Content Production
- Interior Styling
UI/UX Design SpecialisationCalifornia Institute of the Arts
- London, United Kingdom
I improved both my visual and non-visual awareness and applied acquired knowledge, from organizing and structuring screen-based content, defining goals and strategy, to creating wireframes and visual mockups. I produced a mid-level digital prototype with simulated functionality, as well as a comprehensive plan for a complex website. These are essential skills for my entrepreneurial projects.
Digital MarketingMadrid Chamber of Commerce
- Madrid, Spain
I explored how the principles of marketing are being leveraged by tools like the Internet and smartphones. I learned from successful digital marketing strategies and tactics via real-world case studies; I developed new skills in brand management, product positioning, and marketing strategy. I enjoyed the insights into factors that shape consumer behavior in a digital environment and built analysis and visualization skills.
+ Show more