I'm an Entrepreneur and Creative Director with a passion and focus on innovation that links back to the late 90s internet boom. After completing my graduate degree in Art & Technology from School Of Visual Arts in NYC, I started to work as Digital Creative Lead for a series of digital communications and advertising startups such as SiteSpecific and CKS. I continued to lead digital as a Creative Director at renown advertising agencies such as Saatchi & Saatchi, Tribal DDB, Ogilvy, Grey, Arnold, Organic and Deutsch, among others. I have extensive experience building beauty & fashion brands such as Neutrogena, Aveeno, Guess, Avon, P&G Physique, Carefree, as well as Coty and many of its perfume brands. I’ve been awarded Cyberlions, Pencils, Web Awards and other industry accolades throughout my career. My passion for innovation led me to pioneer in electronic art and showcase my interactive installations at events such as the Venice Biennale, The Split Media & Film Festival, Pirelli Venezuelan Artists Biannual and other worldwide art exhibitions and events. My electronic artwork and films are part of the permanent collection at the Museum of Contemporary Art of Caracas. More recently, I co-founded a couple of tech-startups in the travel and fashion categories. Currently, I'm the Co-Founder and Creative Director of Traffique, a fashion-tech startup that makes authentic style shoppable straight from the street. My aim has been to bring to life unique, people-centric and actionable ideas; that inspire; open the door to real participation and make it to the cultural conversation. BRANDS Apple. Aveeno. Avon. Bearing Point. Better Health. Carefree. Chase. Citibank. Citromax. Christie’s. Coke. Coty. Delta Airlines. DoubleClick. Duracell. Goldman Sachs. Guess. GSK. Huawei. Johnson & Johnson. Panasonic. Physique. P&G. Reebok. Save The Children. SkinSmarts. Syngenta. Sony. Starburst. Stephens. The Chia Co. Tide. Toyota. Yahoo. www.isabelronpedrique.comLocked Pro Plan feature
Traffique is a fashion-tech startup that makes real people’s style shoppable. Capturing authentic self-expression straight from the street, we connect users to their tastes, clothes, location, music and more…building a global community of individuals who inspire and empower each other to be unique. • Set the vision as well as the conception and articulation of the business idea. • Created brand fundamentals and personality/voice of the brand. • Led product development from user experience to look & feel, copy and tone • Worked closely with a team coders and developers to bring it to life. • Led all digital/social engagement and content creation/production. • Crafted all investor material from strategy and idea articulation to marketing plans, including social outreach and digital content strategy. • Raised the first round of funding to lift the company off the ground and continue to lead on-going funding efforts.
An ideas-driven senior creative consultancy with global brand experience focused on solving brand communication problems through inspiring storytelling and digital innovation.
Picture your next trip as a unique digital mood-board consisting of collaged geo-located photos and visuals from your travels, full of tips and advice for others to be inspired and re-live your unique and memorable experiences. This is moodAway, a platform where you could craft your travels and inspire others. • Set the creative vision and collaborated in the progression of the business idea. • Ideated and developed the visual brand, its personality and voice. • Directed all product development and user experience for desktop and mobile • Led a team of developers with all user experience across multiple touchpoints • Conceived and directed all digital/social engagement content streams • Co-created all investor presentation material
• Founded a digital communications boutique shop in New York City, with clients such as The Chia Co., Sony Electronics and other smaller businesses. • Led an in-house team of designers, copywriter and technologists. • Developed online and offline communications for Sony’s multiple sub-brands specially focused on CineAlta products for Film professionals. • Transformed The Chia Co brand into a lifestyle experience that connected on a more relevant and personal level with its audience - turning an unknown ingredient into a must-have daily dietary companion. • Built an ownable brand image for The Chia Co and translated it into brand communications that spanned from print, OOH, digital content, website and app creation to social outreach and events. • Closely collaborated on branding and package design for a series of clients such as Sony VideOn Initiative, The Chia Co. and other clients and services.
• Consulted for Worldwide Advertising agencies such as Grey, Ogilvy, Arnold, Deutsch, Organic and Renegade Marketing, creating integrated communications for clients in beauty, FMCG, fashion, technology, and financial services. • Consulted for Tribal DDB on a series of beauty brands such a Neutrogena, Aveeno, J&J as well as on their Lipton work, from pitching original ideas to fully developed communications.
• Ideated all online and offline communications for IBM's B2B offerings • Creative lead on new business initiatives for IBM
• Led creative for Christie’s, Merck and Delta Airlines. • Creative lead on new business initiatives and pitchwork for brands such as Chase, Merck and Chrisite’s.
• Led all creative for P&G’s Physique product launch and market outreach from pitchwork to multidisciplinary communications. • Drove creative on a series of new business initiatives for P&G brands.
• Art Directed digital campaigns that won Cyberlions and Pencils for pioneering work in the digital communications space for brands such as BetterHealth, Enliven and Duracell. • Led all creative for Lipton’s digital communications. • Creative lead on new business initiatives experimenting with syndicated content online and brand collaborations. • Led new business creative pitchwork for brands such as IBM, The MEt, Apple, among others.